11 : discharged

DISCHARGED*{ "She never believed in home sickness until this happened

DISCHARGED
*{ "She never believed in home sickness until this happened." }*
└───────── ° ° ─────────┘

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* Savannah heard the annoying rings of her alarm clock going off on the side table next to her hospital bed.

*9:45 AM, MARCH 31st* The clock read.

Savannah was looking forward for this day as she was told she may be discharged today since she was feeling and looking a lot better.

Before she could even finish waking herself up she heard the door to her room open and her dad walk in.

"Morning, honey! I got you some Dunkin' for you, are you feeling any better?" Austin, Savannahs dad said. "I'm doing a lot better, thanks" Savannah said back as she sat up to the see 6 cream cheese filled bagel bites and a small iced coffee in her dad's hands.

She smiled slightly before taking the food and setting it down to quickly grab her phone.

"I'll come back when you're done eating, okay?" Austin said.

"Alright, see you!" Savannah responded as her dad walked out of the room.

She decided to scroll through her social media while eating to try and catch up on all of the events that had been happening while she was rotting away in this dreadful hospital.

She unlocked her phone and saw a certain text message pop up at the top of her screen. It was from an unknown number so she decided to open the text to see what they wanted.

       Savannah sighed, she obviously didn't despise his guts anymore but she definitely still didn't like him and the fact he was texting her didn't make her feel much better

She didn't want to be rude to him as it seemed he was genuinely concerned so she answered.

       After she sent her text, Savannah opened instagram to see what her feed had been looking like, the first thing she saw? E! News's post about her and Walker

"God, how can people just be so oblivious? I was literally blacking out and all they care about is a kind gesture a guy did for me. That definitely speaks volumes." She thought.

She scrolled through the rest of her social media platforms while eating her breakfast to see the absolute pit of hell it had become since the premiere.

She couldn't care less what others thought about her and her relationship with walker, all she knew was that she would never get with him. Who knows, maybe she'll never even warm up to him.

Savannah set her phone down on her bedside table and turned on the TV in-front of her to watch something, she ultimately decided on gossip girl, one of her favorite shows.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

After around an hour into watching her show, Savannah's mom, Kathrine walks in the room with a slight grin on her face.

"Hey Mom! what's up?" Savannah said, pausing her show to listen to what her mom has to say.

"Morning! I've got some good news, you're getting discharged today!" Kathrine says.

A smile grew on Savannahs face, knowing she would be leaving this hell hole was probably the best piece of news she has ever heard, she'd also get to go back to her home in florida which she was so ready for.

She never believed in home sickness until this happened.

"They just have to do one final check up on you and we're free to go! As soon as we get green light we're headed straight back home so I suggest you pack everything." Her mom said before walking out of the room.

Savannah excited got out of her bed to go get her stuff together.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉
*TIME SKIP*

Savannah was in her car in the way back to her house in florida, she was minding her own business until her brother decided to speak up.

"Hey Sav, I just wanted to say sorry for what happened the other day. I just wanted to you be comfortable while still in the hospital and just wanted to seem tuff.." Dalton said.

Savannah turned her head towards him before answering. "It's completely fine! i totally understand that though, you're my big brother just trying to look out for me. just.. don't do it again." She said.

"Totally." He said, giving her a smile.

Savannah smiled back. She was about to turned her attention back to her book before Dalton pulled out a pack of her favorite candies, starburst minis.

Her smile grew 3 times bigger as she snatched the bag out of Daltons hands. "Thanks, Dalt!" She said.

"No problem, Savie." He said, laying back down on the car door and dozing off.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

There was around 4 hours left of their trip back home and Savannah was trying to take a nap just to relax a bit but found herself unable to.

The reason? she didn't know. it's almost like something was on her mind, "maybe someone? but who?" She thought.

She got the same stomach tingles she felt back at the hospital but just tried to brush it off, "I wonder what's is making me feel this way?" she thought..

_______ 𓈒⠀𓂃⠀⠀˖⠀𓇬⠀˖⠀⠀𓂃⠀𓈒 _______

marmars notes:

3K+ READS??? that is insanity.. THANK U SOOO MUCH!! this literally passed my first fanfic from exactly a year ago and i couldn't be happier!! don't forget to follow my tiktok's!

main account : cutiescobell
fanfic account : savieshifts

also check out the playlist i made for this fanfic! link under this paragraph 🤍

if you're enjoying the story, leave a comment!! i'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

word count : 925