10 : the movie theater

THE MOVIE THEATER*{ "I can't stop thinking about her

THE MOVIE THEATER
*{ "I can't stop thinking about her.."}*
└───────── ° ° ─────────┘

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

       Walker arrived at the place Aryan told him and spotted his group of friends waiting for him near the fountain, just like they said they would.

"About time!" Walker heard Leah say, he playfully rolled his eyes at her as the group greeted each other and walked towards the movie theater to get snacks before their showing started.

They were all still in New York from the premiere enjoying some time there before going home, it was great exploring new places but Walker couldn't keep his mind off Savannah. "What could she be doing, is she okay?" He thought to himself.

"Uhm.. Hello?? Walker!!" Oakley snapped her fingers in his face to get him out of his thoughts, "Oh sorry.." He said, scratching the back of his neck slightly.

"It's fine, what do you want for snacks?" She asked, "Can i have some Sour Patch Kids and a Coke Icee, please?" He replied to the Cashier.

"For sure!" The worker said and tapped his order into the small screen in front of him.

"That's all! thank you" Charlie said, handing the money over to the man, "you can keep the change!" He said and told the others to grab their snacks.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

       During the movie, Walker was having a hard time keeping his mind glued to the screen. He kept thinking about Savannah and her well-being, he was scared something would happen to her even tho she wasn't even badly hurt, just seeing all those tubes attached to her made his blood boil.

He tried to keep his mind off of her to not ruin this for him or his friends but struggled horribly, and it showed on his face and body language.

Aryan watched as Walker shifted in his seat over, and over, and over again. He leaned over to Charlie who was sitting in the seat next to him, "Hey, I think Walkers uncomfortable.." He said. Charlie looked over at Walker, who had a saddened look on his face before turning back to Aryan.

"I think he might be upset about that girl, Savannah.." He said. "You might just be right.. When we get out of the theater i'll ask him about it." Aryan replied. Charlie slightly nodded his head and shifted his attention back to the screen.

┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

       After the film had ended, they all went to the shopping mall across the street. Leah, Oakley and Olivea were all looking at sunglasses on one side of the store while Aryan, Charlie, and Walker were opposite of them.