Chapter Three: Siege on BBW

And now our story takes us to BBW, or Bath and Body Works. Yes, Queen Kenzie had named the nation because of her little obsession, dear reader, I'm afraid she will never get over her obsession. She had a whole collection of sorts, her people were fine and well mannered. Factories were made that sold fragrances and potions to people. 

Anyone who worked at one of these factories and stores located throughout the nation would get high praise from Kenzie. As a result of this, you could smell the smell of Pink Champagne Toast from miles away.

During each season, the scent changed. Kenzie liked the varieties and funded most of the stores herself. She spent quite a bit of the kingdom's riches on the looks, smells, and foods in the nation. She also spent a lot of time making her nation look beautiful. 

The BBW Nation thrived itself on their scents, lotions, perfumes, and beauty. But Kenzie didn't only honor Bath and Body Works franchises, BBW also had many flower fields, with the best flowers in the world. They were one of the eight wonders of Evinere. 

These fields cultivated only by the finest florists, all paid and applied by Kenzie. With fresh food worthy of an award, decorated by gold and silver sheets and foil, completing the look entirely. Everything looked and was perfect. They prided themselves on looks, the prettier the better. Everything was in order, and everything was right. That was, until they were attacked. 

The Rogue Nation attacked, fire burned fields and homes, ashe fell to the ground as the factories quickly shut down. People were evacuated. And for the first time since it was built, BBW was in ruins. 

Queen Kenzie knew this was a directed attack. It was planned and calculated for months, before her nation was attacked, warnings and reports of strange people were sent out. Kenzie knew she had to help her friends from being attacked too. She knew she needed to save the other nations from the Rogues. So far, only the Rogues had attacked. All the SOS messages sent out to the Nightmare and Cold Nation didn't ever get responded to. Maybe, they had already been attacked. 

Queen Kenzie was desperate to save her people, her nation, her friends. No longer was she able to lay back and sway with the wind. She would have to get involved with the war. 

She couldn't ignore the fate that had befallen her kingdom. Everything she held so dear, was now gone. The only things left were her people who were in hiding, and her growing anger towards the Rogue Nation. 

Queen Kenzie was now irritated. Not just at the Rogues, but at their leader. The High Rogue. Queen Kenzie changed her usual outfits out with easily movable clothing. She would have to prepare for the long journey ahead. 

She packed a bag of emergency supplies: Food, Water, Bandages, Clothes, and Pills, and Lots of BBW products. With all ready, there was only one thing to do. 

She opened a potion and drank it, it would give her the energy she needed for the trip to the Summer Nation. Three days travel and she would set off to meet with the other Queens. All would be met with a choice eventually. Give up, defend, or attack. And Kenzie knew what she was going to do. She would fight for her nation. Even if it was sure that she would not win. 

Hi! Irrelevant again! What do you guys think so far? Let me know in the comments!