Battle Training Continued!

As Ben and All Might were about to draw the next groups to fight, Bakugo bursts through the door, clearly seething with anger.

Nimona: "Oh, he's pissed." She whispers into Ben's ear, still in her otter form. "He must be really salty about his loss."

Ben: "You could say that again." He whispers to Nimona, before speaking normally. "Could to see you could make it, Bakugo. We were just about to start the next round."

Bakugo: "Tch." He glares at Melissa, leaning against a wall. "Whatever."

Bakugo stands in an open spot away from everybody else, making sure he has a good view of the screen.

All Might: "ALRIGHTY! NOW IT'S TIME TO DECIDE THE NEXT ROUND FOR TODAY!"

Ben and All Might pick out a ball from reach box. Ben's ball as an "I" on it, and All Might's has a "B" on it.

Ben: "Looks like Team I, the villains, will be going against Team B, the heroes."

Team I, consisting of Himiko and Hagakure, stare over at Team B, consisting of Shoto and Shoji.

All Might: "BOTH TEAMS HEAD DOWN TO THE BATTLE AREA AND WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTION!"

Team I/Team A: "Yes, sir!"

Both teams start heading for the battle area, while the rest of the class starts talking.

Ashido: "Um, Mr. Ben?"

Ben: "Yes, Ms. Ashido?"

Ashido: "Isn't this next fight, like, really imbalanced for the villains?"

Ben: "Yeah. What's your point?"

Ashido: "How is Team I supposed to win against Team A?"

Ben: "By being crafty. The same would be said about the Hero team if they were at a disadvantage. With Toga's shapeshifting, and Hagakure's invisibility, I could definitely see how they can win."

Mineta: "Do you think they can win, sir?"

Ben: "They can." He looks up at the screen. "If they play their cards right."

=============================================================================================

Himiko and Hagakure are standing in front of the "bomb", which is situated in a far corner of the room.

Hagakure: "So, what do you think we should do, Toga?"

Himiko: "Hm." She taps her chin. "L-Let me think."

Himiko observes the room, noticing there's a lot of discarded material. Wood planks, metal barrels, sheets of metal, and just lots of different trash.

Himiko: "Let's grab e-everything in this room and pile it u-up in the corner."

Hagakure: "Won't they notice the clumped up trash in the corner?"

Himiko: "Y-You would think so, but I-I know Shoto will freeze the building. M-Maybe the ice will cover it a-all up."

Hagakure: "Yeah, that might work." She makes peace signs with her hands. "Let's do it!"

=============================================================================================