A Normal Day

It is a beautiful day today. The snow is falling slowly, making piles of snow everywhere. It is currently early in the morning, and the roads are being cleared of snow. People are also shoveling their driveways and clearing sow off of their windshields and windows. But we're not here to see them. We're here to see how Ben's doing.

We go into Kaina's house, and we see Feedback and Kaina still asleep. After a short while, Kaina begins to stir in her sleep. She eventually wakes up, and she yawns as she rubs her eyes. When she opens them, she sees the situation she is in. She is on top of Feedback. Her arms wrapped around him, and his arms wrapped around her. She blushes in embarrassment and begins to internally freak out.

Kaina: 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! What's happening!? Why am I in bed with him!?' She takes a deep, yet shaky breath to calm her nerves. 'Okay, I likely fell asleep while watching the movie. He then brought me to bed, and then he got in with me? No, he wouldn't do that. I probably pulled him with me in my sleep.'

She continues to rest her head on the left part of Feedback's chest, avoiding the badge on his chest to be more comfortable. As she does this, she continues to blush profusely, completely flustered. She then looks over at the Omnitrix, curious about it. She takes her hand and runs her finger on the edge of the badge.

Kaina: 'What exactly is this anyway? I guess it could just be a way of identifying him as Legion, but it must serve another purpose.' She takes her hand off of it. 'I shouldn't be messing with it anyway. It may have some emotional significance to him, or maybe it's a support item.'

She continues to rest her head on Feedback, feeling his heartbeat. It was soothing, and she felt completely comfortable and at ease. This nearly caused her to fall asleep. Though, something kept that from happening, and that was Feedback stirring in his sleep.

Feedback: "Shut...up." He slightly tightens his grip around Kaina, who blushes even more. "I won't let you...hurt them. You won't...touch them."

Kaina: "Legion? Legion, are you okay?" She tries to shake him awake, to no avail. "Come on. Wake up."

She continues to try to awake him, but nothing works. Now, we take a look into Ben's mind to see what's going on.

=============================================================================================

In Ben's Subconscious

Inside is merely a black void. Nothing but pure darkness in all directions. Suddenly, we zoom into the darkness to see Ben. We see he is running from something. Then, he is blasted in the back by some kind of red beam. This knocks him to the ground, and leaves a nasty burn on his back. He weakly tries to stand up, but he falls back to the ground. He tries again, and this time, he manages to stand up. However, he is barely able to, his legs shaking as he stands. He turns around and sees who blasted him.

 He turns around and sees who blasted him