Forest Shenanigans.

Black smoke lingered above the burnt firewood as the campfire had been out for hours. To say that everyone had a good night sleep would be an understatement. It had been nothing but tossing and turning and getting up to drink from their water jug. Only two of them remained fully awake for the entire night, Tai Lung and Daiyu. Both of them have been feeling too conflicted with everything that had happened and didn't feel like it would get any better.

Daiyu had realized that she just met her father for the very first time in her whole life and that none of it was deception. She thought she would feel happy to finally meet her only family by blood, but she didn't. She felt too much of anything at once. Fear. Disappointment. Numbness. Pain. All she could possibly think of and undoubtedly do for the better was to push those feelings all the way to her gut and make room for concentration.

On the other hand, Tai Lung felt frustrated after his attempt to confront Po and the Six had gone wrong. At least, that was how he looked back at it. He had spent nearly two days figuring out what way he was supposed to go after escaping the Chameleon and made his way back to the Valley of Peace. But instead, he ran into them when he had sprinted hundreds of miles away from where he came from, which felt way too conflicting for him and foiled his intention of confronting them.

A hint of light showed Tai Lung that it was going to be morning soon. A tiny speck of purple and pink could be seen across the cliff through the dark blue atmosphere. He had been supporting his injured shoulder with one paw as he breathed through the pain, making it slowly more and more insignificant and was able to completely ignore and even forget the pain.

"Morning, buddy. Did you sleep well?"

He only snapped out of his thoughts when he heard someone heavy approach him from behind. Tai Lung didn't need to turn around to see who it was as he could already see Po from the corner of his eye. There was only a one foot distance between them when Po sat down at the edge next to Tai Lung.

Tai Lung grumbled crankily as he kept his gaze forward, knowing it was far too early to already start any sort of interaction with anyone, let alone with the one he had lost to. One who had barely to no experience and wasn't even worthy to earn the title of the Dragon Warrior. That was how Tai Lung interpreted it. Po was merely trying to ease up things to start anew, which was even more awkward and tense after last night's dinner and quarrel.

"So... how have you been doing since, uh... yeah."

"What do you think?" Tai Lung sneered, turning his eye to glare at the panda.

Po gulped as he then noticed how Tai Lung's puncture wound was still left untreated. The dry blood had stained his fur as tiny clumps of it had formed and stuck to it like flees. Po narrowed his eyes as the increasing daylight offered him more sight of the wound. Pus was already starting to ooze out of it. Po frowned as he got up and walked back to his tent.

Tai Lung grunted as he glanced back at his wound and then back at the horizon. Although he had respect for Daiyu's creativity in weaponry and cunningness, he still wanted a rematch to get back at her. It was deceitful and considered dishonorable. Not that he had been anymore honorable.

He was in the middle of letting out a deep breath, until he felt something cold and damp being pressed firmly onto his wound. He roared at the sharp sting shooting through his entire arm and swung at the first thing he saw sitting a little too close to him.

Po blocked his punch as he kept the wet cloth pressed against Tai Lung's puncture wound.

"Don't move. It'll only make it more painful and take longer to wrap it up." Po held Tai Lung's shoulder with a firm yet light paw, ignoring his enemy's growling.