3. Who Am I?

I was running without thinking where I am even going to, my mind is paralyzed, all what I am thinking about is that I saw my own boyfriend hugging and even kissing some other girl . . .

I kept running till I got tripped on something and I found myself falling hard.

I don't know how much time passed till I regained my conscious. I opened my eyes and saw a girl standing in front of me. I try to see her face clearly since my eyes hurt and dried out of tears.

"Who are you?" I initiated and asked.

= I am Nyan, who ARE you?

- I AM Nyan?!

= There's no way you're being serious right now . . . What is your favorite animal that isn't a cat nor a dog?

- Penguin!

= You're goddamn right ... Then ask me something.

I thought a bit till I asked: "What's your alarm tone?"

= The opening theme of "Teen Titans" the original old version.

Okay, it seems like we're BOTH Nyan somehow. Ten minutes ago, I saw my man cheating on me and now, I'm standing in front of myself but wearing headphones. So, what did I do in my life to go through whatever is going on right now?

"Why are your eyes red and puffy tho?" She asked while giving me a hand to stand up. I can guess now, that she's either single and haven't become in a relationship with October yet or, she is still happily with him, for now. I stare at her for a while finding myself trying to organize what I wanna say or tell to her.

How am I supposed to tell my clone what I saw? Would she even believe it? Or what if, she's me but after breaking up with him and already moved on? Which version of me is her?

"Do you . . . have a boyfriend?" I ask

= Yeah, I do? . . . Don't you?

- Yeah, just . . . What's his name?

= October . . . ?

So, she is still with him. What am I supposed to do now? Should I warn her and let her realize how he became a cheater? Or should I let it as it is and not to mention anything about it? What if she is lucky and her own version of him was better than mine?

Am I still defending him? Why do I still have a hope in him?? Didn't I see it with my own eyes? Why is my heart still ignoring it?

She cut my thoughts asking: "Did . . . you both fight or something?"

I wish. I wish it was just a fight . . .

"Yeah, you know me, it's just my hormones controlling me and make me all sensitive and stuff" I replied trying to give a smile so she won't doubt or try to ask more questions about it till I realize what I am supposed to do.

"It will pass fine as usual you know already. Where are you going anyways?" I ask, trying to switch the topic.

"SHOOT! I forgot! I am heading to uni and I am gonna be late right now! Are you coming with me or you gonna head somewhere else?"

I thought for a while because I don't have except two options. Either I choose to go with her and stay somewhere with myself till she finishes or, I choose to go . . . somewhere else . . . watching someone maybe?

.

.

.