2. This Side of Paradise

" T E E N - T I T A N S
TEEN TITANS! LET'S GO!"

My hand tries to reach the phone to turn off the alarm. It's 06:00 Am, pretty cool weather but still ain't ready to get out of my warm lovely bed.
I stay a bit in bed till I realize I really need to get up to go to uni. My eye lids feel kinda buffy tho . . .

I get up, still sleepy, wash my face, say good morning to dad and head to change my clothes. My eyes go widen and I start to get more conscious once I memorize something suddenly.

Have I ... Have I really dreamt of this?!?

I sit down on the corner of bed trying to realize if I really saw some scene of a pretty girl hugging- ...

"You wore your clothes already? Won't you have some breakfast?" Dad asked, although he already knows my answer for this daily question.

My thoughts went interrupted for a minute. I kinda forgot what I was thinking about in the first place but I then grab my backpack to head to uni. I check my phone to see my favorite notification of the day.

"I hope you're gonna do good today, sweetie <3"

I can't describe how much I do love this guy of mine for real.
But for some reason ... For some specific reason, I decide I don't wanna reply to that text right now ... I throw my phone inside my backpack, and head outside to uni wearing my headphones.

>Playing: This Side of Paradise -slowed-<

Are you lonely?
Our fingers are dancing when they meet
You seem so lonely
I'll be the only dream you seek -

The dream ... Yes, I can tell now why I am not feeling alright. It ain't like you can act normal after you see yourself getting cheated on in a dream.

I know it's just a dream, but I can't help not feeling mad at him for some reason. I don't know why but I'll just be mad.

And while I was walking to uni, looking down at the ground and literally swamped deeply into my thoughts, I accidentally hit a girl who was running and she falls to the ground.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see y-"
I suddenly cut off my words to look at that girl I hit. It was . . . . Me?!?

She has the same straight black hair, same skin color, same dark brown eyes, same shape of glasses, same acne spots of mine on her face, probably has the same height too.
SHE IS ME? IS THIS SOME SORT OF A PRANK OR AM I DREAMING AGAIN?!!
.
.
.