Food Fight Disaster

Evening at dinnertime as the pups were eating kibble for dinner tonight, they've all glared at each other while letting out angrily growls. Unfortunately, Delilah and Doug have no idea what was going on or why the pups were having such a bad day.

"So how was everyone's day?" Delilah asked gently with a smile.

"Terrible!" The pups said in unison.

Dj started to change the subject so quickly as he spoke up and looked at his parents while sitting at the table.

"Um, say mom, I thinking about going to the music competition in a couple of weeks. I've been working on my brand new music today." DJ said gently as Delilah looked at her young pup son.

"Of course, you can go sweetie." Delilah said.

Dimitri 2 scoffed and spoke. "Yeah right! Like he deserves to go to a pathetic, stupid music competition besides getting us all grounded today by Dylan!" He said with a glare.

"Yeah!" The pups said as they've agreed with Dimitri 2.

Delilah raised an eyebrow and looked confused. "What do you mean that dj got you all grounded by Dylan? What's going on?" She asked gently.

"We don't wanna talk about it!!" The pups shouted out as they've all threw their kibble at DJ, getting the young pup dirty and messy, his fur covered in kibble.

"You've been putting the blame on everyone today DJ!" Da Vinici said in anger as she threw some more kibble at him.

"For your stupid mistake!" DeeDee said in anger.

Delilah couldn't take it anymore with the pups behavior and the food fighting, because they were making a huge mess at the dinner table.

"Enough!!" Delilah shouted out loudly as the pups stopped and looked at their mother and she spoke. "Now, I don't know what's going on? But you shouldn't be throwing kibble at DJ and you all need to apologize."

"No!!" The pups said as they've went to their room angrily. Delilah sighed and looked at DJ who was covered in kibble all over his fur.

"Come on DJ, let's get you cleaned up." She said gently.

DJ sighed sadly and he thought that the lying have went way too far. Blaming his brothers and sisters for his mistake wasn't such a good idea after all, he'd felt like such a coward for not telling Dylan what really happened to his space helmet.