- six - (part freakin one)

time: 10:00 am

place: still miami

yall we finna get ta jey in this chapter lolss i promise 😂

OMG YALL IM GONNA CHANGE THE HOUSE TO A PENTHOUSE/AP IN A CITY

-----------------------

As the sunshine filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow across the room, Asia's eyes fluttered open. The weight of yesterday's new pressed heavily- the reality that her father was no longer with her felt like a shadow that followed her  even in the light of day. She fell asleep crying. Yet, amidst (ok i'll b honest i searched that up wth does that mean) the grief, a spark of determination ignited within her. Today wasn't just another day; it was the day that she would finally get what she had worked so damn hard over years for.

She sat up because of the alerting sound coming from her alarm, the bedsheets falling away from her as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. Since her father had always been her biggest supporter since Asia had ever told him about her dream career, dreaming of the day she would take her place in the wwe universe. Sisi couldn't let him down, not today. She could never bring herself to fail him, ever since being a little child. That's why her expectations for herself in every way possible was so extremely high and thankfully, she has reached a lot of those high expectations. She glanced over at her phone and tapped on the screen that then opened and it read '10:00'. 

Two hours to make it to the headquarters and sign the contract that would mark the beginning of her Smackdown journey.

With a deep breath, Asia rose to her feet. She put on her black slippers and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

------

time: 10:30am

------

The time was now currently 10:30 and by then Asia had already been done her skincare and washed, brushed her teeth and everything else. She put on her lotion and other stuff.

LEMME SHOW Y'ALL RQ >>>

let's act like she put the spray on her skin aswl

- - >

She dressed in the clothes that she had quickly picked today since the day prior, she was in no mood to pick an outfit for herself.