-two-

place: miami, fl 😛

short des:

she starts her journey wit wwe. she finds out n ..

see what happens :|

-------------------

Asia was in her room, scrolling on her phone when she got the call. The call that changed her life forever. See, lets go back to when her day started.

time: 5:45 am

-------------------

Asia heard her alarm go off from her iPhone. "Oh, for goodness' sake" she moaned. She turned over on her side and scratched her hair through her purple, silk bonnet. Asia turned off her annoying alarm and sluggishly slow-raised up from her bed. She checked her phone to see that it now said '5:58 am'. (Am I the only one where I hear my alarm and I get up and it's like 10 minutes gone past already lol?)

She raised up from her bed and put on her white fluffy slippers. After that action, Asia walked to her bathroom.

a lil visual ^^ (y'all please mind that tv lol, uh there was a pic wit a heart over it but i didnt pick it - ALSO PRETEND THAT THERE'S A MIRROR ON TOP UH THE SINK PLZ)

She took her bonnet and threw it out the room. Asia let her hair fall and itched her hair a little bit before picking up her Oral-B electric toothbrush and letting the hot water run over the bristles before adding some toothpaste on it. Asia brushed her teeth and after she was done she walked back into her room. She took out her phone from under her pillow and walked back into the bathroom. She took her dry toothbrush, switched on her phone and headed to snap. She took a lil cute picture and then took a picture with the toothbrush in her mouth, showing off her pretty smile and clear skin(?).

The 5'6 light skin girl walked back into her room but instead of heading to her bed she softly stepped toward her closet. She needed to do her daily workout. "The time is..." she spoke to herself and checked the home screen of her iPhone 11 pro.

"6:17" she whispered. "igh"

She looked through her section of gym clothes and picked a grey matching gym set. The set came with a matching top, shorts and leggings. Of course, she chose the shorts cuz why not.?

looked like dis: