My legs are dangling off the edge the bottem of the bottle is my only friend

A/N: hey guys!! So with this one I'm basing it off episode 8 if you haven't watched that far then just wait for my next update, really it's just a bunch of sad and slightly drunk Cole. I hope you all enjoy this chapter as well, I guess I'll put a trigger warning for alcohol abuse and some depressing thoughts but that should be it! Uhhhh yeah I'm not really good with authors notes but bare with me for the time being, I've been planning this chapter for a while but not I get to actually write it, I also got my braces off today after 2 1/2 years of absolute pain.Well that's the story starting ..... hope you enjoy and pleaseeeeee please request I'm starting to run out of ideas slightly tbh! I reallyyyyyy hope you enjoy..... like please give feed back ASAP!!!
-nico

Cole was going through a rough patch actually scratch that he was going through a crisis, he had gotten home late last night and he did not want to do today

Cole was going through a rough patch actually scratch that he was going through a crisis, he had gotten home late last night and he did not want to do today. Hearing Danny making a lot of noise he stuck his head out of his covers slightly " good morning  am I making to much noise in our room?" Danny asked sarcastically " it's 12:00 on a Saturday just get up and pull your self together before mom's award ceremony tonight." After one last look over his shoulder walked out of the room.  Everyone was busy getting ready and he just stood there in the shower trying to waste as much time as he possibly could, after a while he got out and dressed in normal day clothes and tried walking out the door before his dad stopped him " hey can I talk to you? Give me like five minutes " he pleaded with his hot headed son " what dad, gonna lay some good ole Walter wisdom on me?" Cole snapped. Sighing gorge watched his second oldest storm out the door to do god knows what.
Later at the award ceremony Cole showed up drunk out of his ass clearly having had some sort of alcohol before hand and asking the waiter for what ever beverage was being served, " maybe you should stick with water Cole." Alex chided " maybe you should keep your opinions to your self Alex" Cole snapped back , " both of you just eat your dessert quietly" Jackie interfered. During the speech is where it all went wrong, ( oh no it all went wrong! Sorry I had to tbh ) Cole ended up getting out of his seat to try and find the bathroom while disrupting everyone around him, Will felt his phone vibrate as he received a text from his dad telling him to get Cole out of there, by the time he turned around Cole was no where to be seen.
Once everyone got home Cole went straight up to his room not even daring to take a look back at the damage he'd caused that night, putting his pajamas on and crawling into bed he felt like he had a perfectly good amount of time before his parents barged in or the hang over came on, he just layed there listening to the happy conversations going on down stairs, when out of no where his bedroom door slammed open and the covers were ripped off of him, " Cole what the hell were you thinking? This was your mom's huge night and you show up drunk and had even more alcohol? What's going on bud?" His dad asked/ lectured him. He knew he was in the wrong but didn't know exactly what to say, " I don't know okay?! I don't know what I'm doing anymore, is that what you wanna hear that I'm going off the rails! I don't know what to do with my life now, everything was stripped away and I guess I needed to figure out how to cope but I don't know how." He yelled close to tears he was sure his dad saw as he pulled Cole into a bear hug. That was all it took for Cole to burst into tears his dad just holding him as he let out the most heart breaking sobs, " gorge what's going on who's-" Kathrine walked in having heard the cries from the kitchen and was taken aback seeing her second oldest sobbing into his dad arms it truly was a heartbreaking sight. " am I really a failure and a disappointment?" Cole asked with unshed tears in his eyes looking like a lost child hoping their parents would guide them, " no, no absolutely not Cole, baby your just going through a rough patch right now and you're still figuring things out and I'm sure you'll find something you wanna do" his mom reassured him becoming even more worried by the drunken thought that were plaguing him. " I just wish none of this would have happened, I want life to go back to normal to where I had something to work for, now I have nothing and I am sinking in a hole I don't know how to get out of" he continued as if he hadn't heard his moms words as he broke down once again into tears. " okay alright time for bed baby, I'll stay here with him just go down stairs and check on everyone please?" Kathrine asked as she layed Cole back down onto his pillow and pulled the covers up, she was surprised that he had his pajamas on ( which consisted of a t-shirt, hoodie, and sweat pants) since he normally didn't sleep in many layers as he tended to get hot during the night. " I didn't mean to get drunk, just didn't know how else to cope" Cole mumbled out finally giving into sleep.
Once Cole was asleep Kathrine thought back to what he'd said about himself and what he felt like was going on, she wanted to try and help him she just didn't know how to handle his hot headedness but she now felt like she under stood the pain he was going through. When morning came Cole had the worst hangover you could ever imagine , it was so bad he couldn't even move with out pain shooting through his skull. Once he'd sobered up enough he talked to his parents again but with a better understanding of what was going on In that head of his.

A/N: and just like that another one done!! I also finished the show and I can't wait for a season two!!!!! Ins slo rereading the book lmao, Anyways y'all know what to do so make me proud and happy!!! Peace out for the time being!! If you found any spelling errors plz tell me!
-Nico