When pain gets to bad let me hold and comfort you

A/N: hey guys!!! So this is my second one and it'm having a fun time coming up with titles to be honest! Alright this one was requested by my friend so I hope you enjoy this one!! And I bet you can tell by the title that it's A hurt one!!! So I've never done one but I think I can manage with the help of Pinterest and timber!! Anyways I hope you like this one!!!! So enjoy!!! I am goping to put a trigger warning in here for anxiety and a panic attack so be warned, I my self live with anxiety and I guess this is me projecting myself on to Cole here. Uhhh yeah that should be it but idk..... well anyways I hope you enjoy 🤍🤍

Cole Walter was the star of the foot ball team as the leading QB until he shattered his leg during a play, anyways when Jackie Howard moved in it was another thing he would have to get used to

Cole Walter was the star of the foot ball team as the leading QB until he shattered his leg during a play, anyways when Jackie Howard moved in it was another thing he would have to get used to. during the whole homecoming week he was overcome by so much anxiety but hid it and kept his front up even when he saw his best friends locker decorated, at lunch he didn't eat much and just kept zoning out during conversations not really caring. " Cole you with us??" his on again and off again "girlfriend" Erin asked reaching over to try and hug him but Cole pulled away, since when was it this hard to breath? he thought as he got up from the table and rushing towards the auditorium where he knew Danny would be since he was practing for the school play.  once he got there he raced up to Danny looked up to see a panicked Cole running towards him. already pulling out his phone and  calling Jackie, thankfully the lunch period wasn't over yet  so she answered pretty quickly. " hey what's up Danny? don't you have the same lunch as ma and the other boys?" she asked concerned " yeah I do but I think Cole's about to go into a panic attack and I figured you were the only one who could calm him down so if you could get here and fast that would be much appreciated" he rushed as Cole continued to panic even more when he saw the look on his fraternal twins face. just then the doors opened and Jackie ran in right when Cole's knees buckled and fell on the floor breathing hard. "woah there its okay Cole okay just look at me okay just look right at me" she made the mistake of trying to touch him as he pulled back like he'd been burned " don't touch me! Why can't I breathe! I can't breathe!" He kept repeating those words until they became panicked gaps. " Cole , hey just look at me and breathe okay? In for four and out for four alright?" Jackie comforted then she staterted singing his favorite some which was chasing cars by snow patrol " we'll do it all everything on our own, we don't need anything or anyone, if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie With me and just forget the world? I don't quite know how to say, how I feel , thieve three words are said to much but not enough , if I lay here if I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world?
once they got Cole's breathing back under control he was still shaking but the lunch period was over and they had it get to class or they'd be makes tardy and have to say why and Cole didn't want that to happen. " you're sure you want to go back to class after that??I mean that took a lot out of you Cole, id understand if you wanted to go home and sleep it off" Danny spoke up since the whole panic attack happened " yeah I fine if I feel another one coming on I'll just call mom to pick me up or I'll just try to drive home alright? Let's just go to class" he huffed trying to act like the whole thing didn't happen moments ago.
After a while In class Cole noticed the anxiety acting up again as he bounced his leg up and down trying to distract him self by looking out the window thank god they put me in this seat he shared the class with Alex and Danny both walking in and looking over in his direction as he started to zone out again knowing what was about to happen. He jumped out of his seat running by Alex and Danny who just gave him a knowing look before heading k to the class room, once Cole found a safe space ( aka the janitor closet cause he knew no one would look there) he called his mom to pick him up not trusting him self to drive while he was having another panic attack of the day " Cole what are you doing calling me during the school day?" His mom asked picking up on the other line, " m-mom? I can't breath c-can y-you come get me?" He stuttered out almost in tears he hated when he felt like this and couldn't control it. " Cole listen to me breath take Deep breaths I'll be there soon. Just try and breath" Kathrine's voice came through calmly having delt with her fair share of Cole's panic attacks.
Once they got home , he ran into his room and climbed into bed not caring he was still in his cloths and fell asleep slightly shivering since when he had bad panic attacks they made him cold and tired, he didn't hear his older brother will walk into his room checking on him since he knew what was happening " Cole it might not feel like it now but you will over come this. It's just a bump in the road and it will be okay I promise cross my heart." Will spoke softly. As night came Cole finally woke up from his dead like sleep finding the house quite he walked down stairs where his family was playing some board game, " hey, care if I join y'all?" He spoke out getting everyone's attention he was changed into his pjs and out of his school cloths trying to forget the memories of that day. " hey Jackie can I talk to you for a minute in private?" He asked kinda nervous, " yeah what's up? She asked when they finally got some where quiet " I just wanted to say thank you for helping me today, it must have been pretty traumatic and how did you know my favorite song? I could hear you in the background of everything." He asked as he thanked her. Once they cleared everything up and it was time for all of them ( yes including Cole) to go to bed his parents took him to sit down and talk about what could have triggered them to Happen " Cole your mom told me that you had two panic attacks today What happened bud?" Gorge asked concerned as what happened to his son while he was working in the fields " well we all know it's homecoming week and it's all about football and it just made me overwhelmed is all." He admitted. They had a nice friendly chat and everyone went to bed with a better understanding of what happened to Cole.

A/N: what's up guys??? So second one done and I'm super happy with it anyways did I project how I feel during panic attacks onto Cole? Yes did I feel bad about it? Also yes.... Anyways keep requesting! This was for JoshuaRosario011