Pedro Porro

25. Celebrating an important milestone in your life

"Today is the day you graduate" Pedro exclaimed as he shouted as loudly as he could whilst you were in bed.

"Pedro, please indoor voice" you groaned as you hid your head back under the duvet.

"Sorry, but today is your day you should be super excited" Pedro jumped once more.

"Yes i get it, urgh I supposed I am up now" you huffed, not impressed with Pedro as he knew you weren't a morning person.

You headed downstairs as you needed to go and eat something before you headed to your graduation.
-
"You look beautiful, see you in a bit" Pedro kissed your cheek before you had to head off in the hall before you took your seat.

Nodding away as you watched as you family walked with Pedro to find their seats.

You were so nervous.

"Miss y/n y/l/n" the announcer says as you walked to get your certificate.

"Thank you" you whispered as you heard everyone clapping and your family cheering. You laughed as you made your way back to your chair.

"Well done angel, I am so proud of you. Look at you, the doctor" Pedro congratulated you with the biggest cuddle.

"Ahh thank you" you smiled as you took his hand as you and your family went out to go and have a meal to celebrate.

"We are all so proud of you, so you deserve to have the day to celebrate us" everyone cheers as you cheers all your glasses at the restaurant.

"Aww thank you so much, especially for all your support during this time because it hasn't been easy" you let out a laugh as you watched your friends and family laugh and shake their heads.

"I love you Pedro" you smiled as you kissed him gently.