(Extra) Weekend in the Forest /Part 3/

After a while they went together back to the camping place. Y/N went to her bag:" Good, Leona isn't back yet. I've to hurry up." Out of her bag she pulled up a cucumber and went to Leonas tent to lay it inside. Sebek was curious and asked Y/N:" What did you do with the cucumber in their tent?" Y/N's face lights up, her eyes closed and her mouth into a smile. She explained:" Wait and see what happens when he enters it." She giggled and worked on the light on the fireplace. In the break of dawn, the three came back with two wild boars and a few bunnies. Yuu seemed to be shocked, he never went to hunt. He just bought ready meat from the store.

Leona throws the wild boars on the ground and stretches his back. His arms went up and he rowed quickly:" I'm going to take a nap. Don't dare to wake me up!" Y/N waited until Savannaclaws housewarden entered the tent.

Suddenly, Leona jumped up like a cat. He runned outside, his lion ears were laid aside and his brown hair stood apart. His eyes went to Y/N's group. Y/N filmed the whole thing while Lilia was laughing:" What did you do, that he reacted like this, Miracle?" Y/n smiled, went to the tent and took out the simple cucumber and showed him it proudly:" I've seen this on Magicam with house cats and I had to try it out. Savannaclaw students are perfect victims for this prank." Leonas' ears went up again and he growled:" Hook, when I get my paws on you!" Sebek ran in front of the girl and acted like a human shield for the young student:" You'll do nothing to her!" Yuu stands now beside her:" Is his behaviour normal?" Y/N just watched how the lion and the freshman discussed:" If you mean Sebek, then ye. Since he was a little boy, he always tried to protect Prince Malleus. He just does it now because he thinks I'll marry Malleus in the future. Bullshit. His grandfather, my father and Lilia have known each other for a long time. Of course, Silver, Malleus, Sebek and I played together as kids. Even when I was living far away, we visited them in Briar Valley once a month." The girl smiled in nostalgia. Lilia joins them and chuckles:" They played knight as kids a lot. Sebek and Malleus wanted her as the Princsses but she wanted to be the villain. So she made Silver for the Princess. Y/n craft him even a flower crown. It was so adorable fufufu." He laughed while Y/N's face flushed with embarrassment.

After some minutes, Sebek returned exhausted back to the three students. Leona went pissed off to his tent again. Y/N went back to the fire place:" Where's Rook by the way or our food?" The just mentioned appears at the camp with the ready cutted piece of meat:" Don't worry, the coach already saw the haunted prey. I prepared the grill. A maiden shouldn't do such a messy job. I'll assist you because Monsieur Crocodile seems exhausted from constantly chasing you around the whole forest." Hook started without answering to roast the fresh and red meat. She pulled some herbs out of her small bag. She uses this bag exclusively for herbs she could need.

Her mother bequeathed it to her years ago. Rook processed the herbs, Lilia and Yuu were cutting different kinds of vegetables. With the help of the others Y/N finished the dinner fast. Sebek woke up and apologised that he falled asleep with his new winned power. Leona stood up and sniffed the air, it was the smell of the juicy steak that Y/N had just finished cooking, that woke him up:" Is it ready or can I sleep more?" The boys were taking some of the stew for themselves. Y/N approached Leona, she didn't say anything rude because he made his contribution with his prey:" The food is ready. I made an extra portion without vegetables for you. Rook told me that you hate it:"

Leona wanted to make a stupid comment about it but prevented it and thanked her.

All together they ate at the fireplace, then a question came up in Yuu's mind:" Why do we have to do this trip into the woods?" Lilia was about to answer his question:" Every student has to do it once. Coach Vargas wants us to improve ourselves and let us learn how to survive in the wild for three days." Rook continued:" You're lucky, all of us are experts in surviving outside, just stay by our side, Trickster."

The group of random students mastered the weekend and went on Sunday back to their dorms, safe and sound.