Part 17.

A/N: Someone asked me for an update, and I have nothing better to do (homework does NOT count), sorry that it's short and kinda falls apart at the end, but here u go!

Wanda POV: (that's new)

Once Will and Nico sit down and wordlessly start to fill their plates, we all (except Clint, who is already devouring the food in front of him) start to eat. The spaghetti and meatballs look mouth watering. Steve's cooking is always so good.

I look up and realise that in Stark (heh, get it) contrast to our usual meals, which are normally loud and full of many conversations overlapping, tonight everyone seems tense and quiet; the only sounds are chewing and the occasional 'pass the pepper'. Honestly, who even puts pepper on spaghetti? Bucky, apparently.

Nico and Will are just staring at their plates, occasionally shooting glances at each other, although Will's glances seem to be more demanding, looking from Nico's food to his face. Because that's normal...

Peter is here too, but I don't think that either of them have noticed yet, or if they have, they haven't questioned it yet.

Eventually, Peter breaks the silence.
"Soooo..." Peter nervously clears his throat before continuing, "I'm Peter, nice to meet you," Nico looks up at him and nods in acknowledgement, looking back down at his plate, but Will does a double take stares at Peter, as if he recognises him. Psh- that's...unlikely...

"Peter?!" Will exclaims, shock etched into his face. I'm not sure why he's asking, Peter just told him his name.
"Like, Peter Parker?!" Or maybe they do know each other...

"How do I know you exactly?" Asks Peter, a puzzled dominating his face as he gazes inquisitively at Will.

Will then twirls his fork in the spaghetti and holds it in the air, glaring at it in an accusatory manner before exclaiming in a comically horrendous Italian accent, "Mamma Mia! *gasp* The pasta- she is" this time, both Peter and Will gasp before yelling as one, "UNDERCOOKED!"

At this point everyone at the table, including Clint surprisingly, is looking at the two teens shake with laughter and high five-ing across the table. What. The. Fuck?

~Meanwhile in Camp Half Blood~

Omnipotent POV:

"It's been a while since Nico and Will checked in. How do you think they're doing?" Jason asks casually to the rest of the seven minus Hazel and Frank, who are at Camp Jupiter, who all sitting on the Poseidon table, having just ate dinner.

"Probably having too much fun to remember to Iris Message us." Smiles Leo with a knowing wink, confusing Percy.

"What do you mean? I'm not sure what I think of that tone," Percy demands, Leo choosing life, remains silent. If Percy finds out about the one-bed situation, they're all toast. Soggy toast. "Leo! What. Do. You. Mean!" Percy interrogates, glaring (somewhat) jokingly at Leo.

Leo, realising his terrible mistake, makes the wise decision and yells, "LOOK! Blue pizza!" Before making a dash for it.

"Where?!" Cries Percy, snapping his neck in the direction Leo had pointed, before coming to the conclusion that he'd been duped.

"Get back here Valdez!" Percy yells, before pursuing the son of Hephaestus.

Ah. Just your average night at Camp Half Blood.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm having a bit of writers block, but I figure you all would prefer a short chapter to nothing.

Thanks so much for 12k reads! I'm still blown away by how many people are reading this shit.

Byeeeee!

-Theresa