Part 6.

Nearly 1000 views WHOOOO 🥰
I will do a face reveal of my cats since I'm not allowed to do one of me.

It's a bit late, but here we go!

Also I aged up Nico biologically so now he's 15 instead of 14 and Will is still 16

Natasha's POV:

When we got us inside we took them to interrogation room 4, but even I have to admit, it is excruciatingly cliché. One way mirror and all.

And here I sat, trying to put on my most impressive 'Don't Mess With Me Face'.

"So, let's start with some easy questions. How old are you two?" I  started. We already knew almost everything there was to know about the blonde one Will, because Tony being the creep he is decided to hack the government again to find him, but he closest thing to the pale one Nico we could find was a boy from the 40s's who had the same name, maybe a grandfather.

"I'm 15 and Will is 16. Can we go now?" Answers Nico

Ignoring his question I continued, stating what I'm sure to be the question on everybody's minds. "and, how the fuck did you kill those bird things?" At my profanity, I heard a muffled 'language' from Steve.

"I thought it was pretty obvious that we stabbed them?" Nico sassed back (Persassy would approve)

Deciding to leave it for now, because it obvious that they won't tell us and I'm really not in the mood for that much sass, I continue "and what are your parents phone numbers, we have a few questions for them." I wanted to just question the kids, but Steve shut that idea down as soon as she presented it, saying they were 'just kids' and 'they don't want to traumatise them'.

The two boys exchanged glances then Nico started to fidget, a look of intense concentration etched across his face. Then he looked at Will and said, "did it start with an 013 or an 031?"

"032 482..... But I can't remember the rest of it." Responded Will.

The two boys sat in silence thinking hard

"I have no idea." Said both of them simultaneously.

I groaned and stood up, walking over to the door and trying to walk out, but ended up hitting Clint in the nose from where he had been trying to listen in on the conversation. The rest of the Avengers where there too. For some of the smartest people in the world, it astounds me how dumb they can be at times. Closing the door behind me I look at Clint who was nursing his perfectly fine nose.

"There was a two way mirror dumbass."

The Avengers looked sheepish and I just sigh.

Trying to save some of his dignity, Tony pipes up, "let's ignore this and get on with the matter at hand. They don't remember their parents phone number. No biggie, I can just hack Solace's mothers phone."

A/N: sorry for the short chapter!
I'll try my best to get a longer one out soon!

Again thank you all so much for all the votes and comments it makes my day every time!

Happy (late) Halloween,

-Theresa