Pickup lines..?

As Dazai turned to walk away, Chuuya's irritation flared, and he couldn't resist calling out, "Hey, where do you think you're going, asshole?" He quickened his pace, catching up to Dazai and blocking his path, determination blazing in his eyes.

Dazai regarded him with a raised eyebrow, his usual air of aloofness tinged with a hint of suspicion. "I don't think this is the real Chuuya," he mused aloud, his tone laced with mock skepticism. "Perhaps a clone?"

Chuuya rolled his eyes at Dazai's theatrics but played along, with exaggerated caution, Dazai approached Chuuya, his eyes scanning him up and down as if searching for any signs of tampering. With a playful grin, he reached out and plucked Chuuya's hat from his head once again, "Let's see... any buttons or switches?" he joked, examining the hat as if searching for some hidden clue.

"What are you doing, you idiot?" Chuuya snapped, his annoyance palpable as Dazai continued his ridiculous charade. "It's me, you jerk!" With a swift motion, he snatched the hat back from Dazai's grasp, his frustration reaching its breaking point.

As Chuuya settled his hat back onto his head with a defiant flick, Dazai couldn't resist one last jab. "Hey, you never know," he remarked with a mischievous grin, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Chuuya's irritation simmered beneath the surface as he turned to walk away, defeated by Dazai's relentless mind games. He couldn't deal with Dazai's bullshit right now, especially not in the midst of this sweltering heat wave.

But as he turned to walk away, a sudden thought struck him like a bolt of lightning. Maybe this was all part of Dazai's plan. He couldn't let the bastard get the best of him. He remembered the advice from the guidebook and took a deep breath, trying to calm his frayed nerves.

Turning back to face Dazai, Chuuya approached with newfound confidence, he approached Dazai, grabbing both of his hands in a bold gesture that left the enigmatic man bewildered.

"Have you been taking care of yourself?" Chuuya asked, his voice smooth and confident as he met Dazai's gaze head-on.

As if on cue, Dazai's stomach rumbled loudly, betraying his hunger. "Well, that answers the question," Dazai remarked with a sheepish grin, but there was a hint of mischief in his eyes.

Chuuya rolled his eyes at Dazai's enthusiastic response, reminding himself to stay true to the guide's advice: be nice. With a resigned sigh, he relented. "Fine, but this is the last time, you freeloader," he muttered, his tone tinged with mock annoyance.

Dazai's face lit up with delight at Chuuya's acquiescence. "YAY! Oh, Chuuya, you're the beeeest!" he exclaimed, stretching out the word 'best' with exaggerated enthusiasm, his eyes sparkling with genuine excitement. He was hungry.

Chuuya rolled his eyes at Dazai's enthusiastic response, trying to brush off the compliment with a dismissive wave. "Yeah, I know" he muttered, turning his head away to hide the faint blush creeping onto his cheeks. "Damn, it's this sun is getting to me," he grumbled to himself, fanning himself with his hand.

Before he knew it, they were seated at a ramen shop.

Chuuya shifted his attention back to his own bowl of ramen, determined to enjoy the meal despite the sweltering heat and the distraction of Dazai's antics. However, the peaceful moment was short-lived as the next thing Chuuya knew, he was watching Dazai gulp down bowl after bowl of ramen with alarming speed.

"What the hell?" Chuuya muttered under his breath, his eyebrow twitching as he watched Dazai eat as if he had been starved for days. With each slurp and gulp, Chuuya's frustration grew, his mind already tallying up the increasingly hefty tab.

"I'm not paying for all that," he declared, his voice laced with irritation.

Dazai looked up from his bowl, a playful glint in his eyes. "Hey, you offered," he reminded Chuuya, his tone light but firm. "That's not very nice of you to back out now."