What comes next?

Alana's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm in my phone, it was 7:30. Suddenly the events of yesterday came rushing back in my mind and I remembered taylor screaming my name.

I decided to go down stairs since I smelled food and found taylor in the kitchen making pancakes.

I sit down and we both say goodmorning and I just sit there awkwardly waiting for the pancakes. Finally Taylor served me a plate of pancakes. As I was eating my phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Excuse me is this Alana grace?"

"Yes it is, why?" I was confused at this point

"I'm sorry to say this but both your parents died in a car crash do you have anyone who can take care if you?"

I froze in place as I heard a familiar voice scream my name before my vision completely blacked out.

Taylors pov

I was downstairs making pancakes as I heard Alana come down. We both exchanged goodmornings and ate quietly. Suddenly she picked up the phone and dropped it as she passes out. "ALANA!" I set her down on the couch and give her some medicine hoping she would wake up soon.

I pick up the phone and heard it for myself.

"Excuse me sorry what happened?"

The person on the other line told me everything

"Does she have anyone to take care of her?"

"Yes!"

"Ok that's perfect were gonna need you to sign papers tomorrow in Royal garden hospital"

Suddenly I hear Alana wake up
I needed to have a talk with her