nightmare

Timeskip to when they're going to bed

"Uhm taylor it's tottaly fine I can just book a hotel you don't have to do all this and-"

"I want to do this and by the way your room is over there beside my room in case of anything" Taylor practicality cutting her off

They awkwardly went they're seperate ways both to their bedroom.

Alana was Drowning in her thoughts as she fell asleep.

"What will happen next?" "Where will I go" "why is Taylor doing this?" Soon enough she fell asleep hoping tomorrow would be a good day and she could go book a hotel or something "

"AHHHH!" she said in her mind wat hing the car move closer and closer frozen. All of a sudden she blacked out.

She woke up gasping for hair hyperventilating. She tried to be quite as to not wake taylor up ash she figured she's already troubled her Enough.

Taylors pov

I woke up as I heard a loud noise coming from the room beside me. "Benjamin stoppp how can you even make a sound that Loudd" I wined as I said each word before the relization hit her. "OH SHIT ALANA!! " I ran to her room and found her having a panic attack. "Breath Alana breath follow my breathing" I said as I took deal breaths. "Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?" "Please" I heard Alana day barely above a whisper. We fell asleep together as I heard her tight afraid of losing her again even if I just met her it feels like I need to take care of her.

Authers note:
Guys sorry totally forgot about this story I'll try to update like once in 3 days if I'm not busy.