AMBER'S\AARON'S POV.

AMBER'S POV...

**Next day**
There was too much drama yesterday for my brain to process.
After the kiss my mind went blank,
we both were breathless, and i was to embarrassed to even look at Aaron's direction.
i just freed myself from his grip and ran away,

After i reached my mansion i took an hour long shower to clam my nerves.

I haven't been able to sleep since last night, there's just a lot going in my mind.

What i heard! , What i got to know!!
about Aaron!,
his dad!!,
and My own DAD!!.

I just don't know whom should i listen to first, Whom to believe.!
who is on my side or who is my enemy.
And if i want answers to all my questions there's only one person who could answer all of them!
Aaron!!.

but not yet I'm not ready to face the truth that awaits for me.

AARON'S POV...

I am in a board meeting right now, not being able to focus on whatever these old man's sitting infront of me are trying to say, nor that i am interested in their shit talks!.

My mind is consumed by Amber's thoughts, i have never been like this in my entire life, I was too focused on my organisation's business to give a damn about anything else.

Until Her!!.

I hate to admit it but, seeing tears in her eyes made my heart ache with pain knowing that I'm the reason of her tears.

Still i have to tell her everything from the start.

AMBER'S POV...

Its been one week since i last talked to Aaron . he had visited a few times but i didn't met him.
I am working continuously for straight four days now without even going home.
trying to keep myself as busy as possible.

It keeps my mind diverted from all the other things i don't wanna focus on,
so yeah its  greatt.

Its 11:30pm at night, and i'm feeling too tired' its hard to even keep my eyes open.
I decided to go back home take a hot shower and sleep.

I shut down my computer infront of me, grabbed my hand bag, switched off the lights of my office, an d entered my car to head back home.

Only to find a man in all black formal attire with a body structure which a designer would love to measure, leaning in a matte black mustang standing outside the gate of mansion.
moonlight clears the view taking in the face of Aaron!!.

Adrenaline rushed through my entire body by the site of him, as much as i wanted to see him, devour him with my eyes whole night standing there, realization hit me hard as to why i was trying to ignore him.

Now only i was able to divert my mind from all the shits but here we are again where we left!.

Hey guysss!!!!
Confrontations are what everyone hates fs.
excited to see what awaits!??
stay tuned for next part!.