Ch 3: Mr. Firelord Gentleman sir

Zuko POV:

"Hey Aang, Toph" I say as I sit down. I notice that the two seamed too be flusterd. "Are you two alright"? I ask. "No, no, we are good" Aang says quickly. I give him an unsure look as I nod my head slightly. "Sure, its good too see you again after all thease years. Both of you. Wheres Katara and Sokka"? I ask. "Oh Katara should be coming back soon, but I dont know how much longer until Sokka gets here-" Aang says before Sokka puts his hands on my shoulders and says "PRESENT"! Loudly. "Hows it hangin Mr. Firelord gentleman sir. How's Mai"? Sokka asked as I look over to him coldly. "We broke up like a year ago, she was cheating on me". I say as Sokka's and Aangs faces drop a bit.

"Thats rough buddy" Sokka says as he pats my shoulder and takes a seat next to me. "Im sorry to hear that". Aang said. "Its fine, none of you had known". I say. I see Katara walk towards the table and sit next to Aang. "Hi Zuko". Katara says with a smile. "Hi" I say back to Katara. "What did you have to do, Iroh said you were swamped"? Katara asked me. "Oh its just some boring paperwork and conversations between the earth and water nations. You know, Its weird being like 40 years younger then everyone else there." I mention.

"So, whats the big suprise. I heard its gonna knock everyone off their feet" Sokka asked which gave me a wide grin. "Trust me, its gonna be so cool when you see it. So I cant spoil it yet". I say.

"So, what else is gonna be at the festival"? Toph asked. "Oh fireworks, games and some other smaller events- Oh yheah, Aang do you have your speech ready" I ask. Aang looked at me with confusion. "I was supposed to do that"? Aang asked. "YES, I WROTE THAT ON THE LETTER I SENT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE"! I yell quietly at them. Aang and Katara looked at eachother then back to me. "No, I also saw the letter, you didnt mention that" katara said as I looked towards the table.

"Your absolutly sure"? I asked sternly. "Yes" both of them say. "Ok, I have my speech done. So just prepare something insporational or something." I tell Aang who gives me a nervous smile and nods.

"Hey guys, enough sitting lets do something". Sokka said eagerly. "Yheah we should" Aang says. "I'd like too but I sho-" I say before Sokka interupts me. "Hey, its been so long. Losen up and have some fun"! "Fine" I say as we all get up. I see Toph grab onto Aangs arm. "Toph, what are you doing"? Katara asks Toph looking slightly pissed. "Hey, Im blind! my seicmic sence doesnt show faces. If I lose track of one of you, I will get lost." Toph says. Katara looks at Toph with an emberessed look. "Oh yheah, I almost forgot" Katara says scratching her neck.

As we walk around, others give our group looks. I mean it is the fire lord and the avatar so that shouldnt be a suprise. "So how's is it going with Suki" I ask Sokka. "Oh its going good. We just havent seen eachother in person for almost a year". He says. I smile. "Why are you smiling"? Sokka asks. "Oh no reason" I say as Sokka looks at me confused. "STEP RIGHT UP! AND GET A SHOT TOO WIN" a man said. He was behind a booth, with some metal balls and behind him some glass bottles. "Hey Toph, remember-" Sokka tells Toph before she responds with "Yheah, I remember. Its time to do another good ol'  scam". She says still holding onto Aangs arm. "Wait what"? I say confused on whats happening. We walk over to the man in the booth as he stares at Toph. "No". He says bluntly at Toph. "Is it because Im blind sir? I just want too be able to play like a normal teens. But I gues-" Toph said sounding inocently and polite, which caught me off guard as the man says. "Dont play that card girl. I remember you. Do you know how much money I lost. Your the Runaway. And I will tell you this missy. You need-OH MY GOD" He says as his eyes widen and skin turns so pale its nearly translucent as he glances over and see's the firelord standing next to her. "SU-RE GO RIGHT UP DEER". He says with a fake laugh and paniced, as he puts three metal balls onto the counter. Toph's smile is wider then ever now as she lets go of Aangs arm and grabs a metal ball.