Chapter 1 - What's a Therian?

That's usually the first thing that comes to mind when people hear the term.
And if that's what you were wondering, than this chapter is explaining and going more into detail about what therianthropy exactly is.
Well, for starters, a therian is someone who identifies spiritually, emotionally or psychologically as an animal, as stated in the introduction.
But.. What is it? What makes a therian, well, a therian?
This chapter will go over exactly that, and feel free to comment any questions that were not answered in this chapter.

So let's get to it.
A therian can have animalistic urges, such as biting, making animal sounds, hissing, and killing small animals, to name a few.
And for a therian, I reckon those urges are normal.
Let's have an example. For instance;
A girl named Bella growls when she's mad, has urges to kill prey animals and to howl and bark. She is most likely a therian. Her theriotype is a wolf, to be more exact.

Need another example? I got you.
A boy named Rory has urges to hide, walk on all fours, hiss and gets these shifts where he feels as if he has Lynx cat ears and tail. He is most likely a therian.

And not all therians shift, or have a past life.
Not all of them need to do quadrobics, where gear, get shifts or have a past life.
Therians are not born fully human, some have a past life, some are animals born in human bodies, sometimes even both.
And therianthropy is not a choice!

This is something I need to stress, since this doesn't get through people's head all the time!
Being a therian is not a choice, you
need to be awakened as one. The same thing goes for
theriotypes. You cannot simply pick and choose your theriotypes or theriotype.
I'll be talking more about it in later chapters, but please know that it's not a choice and it never will be.

And as for the therian symbol?
Some call that the Theta-Delta symbol, which is the correct label for it.

That is the Theta-Delta

But that's all in this chapter.
If you have any questions which weren't answered in this chapter, than feel free to comment them and I will answer them the very best that I can.
With that said and done, bye-bye!

TheVengefulSpiritt
Kasmaru
cookiethiefZach