Let Go

[4031]

Both Oblit and Lucas were now at their respective desks, sat comfortably side by side, leaning back in their seats. "What are these papers about?" Lucas questioned, his fingers slipping between them, flicking between the pages. Both the boys looked intrigued with the papers they had, Oblit glancing over at the stack Lucas held tightly, "From the looks of it they're documents of the sort, mostly repairs and assets from what I can tell.. it's been rough since the war." He explained, settling down his stack along the wooden table.

"Hand me that one with the black corner real quick." He then ordered, pointing at the stack in Lucas' hands, "Fuck no." He replied, turning in his seat to face away from Oblit. "Hey, I'm higher ranked, don't ignore me. Milk said he'd make me third seat if he made it to Captain." He stated, trying to assert his authority, "Yeah and Milk told me he'd make me Vice Captain or Lieutenant." Lucas replied angrily, the two starting their banter. "Bullshit, just hand me the paper bro." Oblit pleaded, with Lucas giving in, kicking to face him.

"Atleast tell me the contents of it when you're done, don't take credit for it either." Lucas sighed, with the paper being handed to him, the Shinigami smirking, flipping the paper over to read what it had said. "Man, it looks a bit boring from what I can see." Lucas complained, feeling glad he handed it to his friend. "Yeah yeah, I'd have to disagree though." Oblit responded, with the other Shinigami raising his eyebrow along with his raising interest.

"Apparently it's some urgent papers, which I don't really think we should read to be honest." Oblit sighed, placing the paper down, sliding it back over to Lucas, who furrowed his brows, "Don't be such a pussy." He scoffed in response, sliding the paper back, to which Oblit rolled his eyes, picking the page up and beginning to read.

He paused, his expression falling grim, with words failing to escape his parted lips. "What's wrong?" Lucas questioned, attempting to make eye contact, trying to get the boys attention. "What is this? Is this true? That's not what we were told... What the fuck...?" Oblit then looked up from the paper, gulping, feeling nervous from the information he was reading "He's been killed... Captain... he..."

HUECO MUNDO

"My name is Kaito!" The newly encountered femboy introduced himself, forming a peace sign, with his kind demeanour keeping Kaque on the edge, his hands flickering, ready to summon his spirit weapon at the slightest of sudden movements. "This is master Harribel's turf." He smiled, "She told me to call her master..." he whispered to himself, grinning at his apparent lies. "I'll use my vollstandig on you if you waste my time." Kaque stated, summoning a scythe, attempting to threaten the Arrancar in his path.

Kaito then held a spike close to his chest, frowning at his encounter, "That's hot." He added, weirding out Kaque slightly, who flinched at the words. "I'm pretty much poison to you, so it's best you don't act tough." Kaito stated, mocking the Quincy infront of him, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "Ooh! Kaque is prideful! Don't do that or you'll get him mad!" Giselle commenting, attempting to get on his nerves, which failed, as Kaque remained nigh expressionless.

"Hit me if you really think you're like that." Kaque taunted, with Kaito's face turning to a mix of surprise and excitement. "Alright man, but uh, do I use my Resurrección?" He asked, unsure of the level of strength that the Quincy infront of him possess, "Crazy." Was the only response he got, Kaque glancing over at Giselle who grinned, "A femboy stronger than me?" He asked, curiously, "I'm NOT a femboy." Kaito scoffed, feeling slightly annoyed, to which Giselle raised an eyebrow. "You're not?"