The Greatest Fear of All

My opinions have changed a lot. Like my favorite and least favorite seasons. I used to dislike Hands of Time, but it isn't actually even that bad?? Skybound is still one of my favorites, but for different reasons than before. I don't think it's my nro.1 favorite anymore though. I don't think I even 'hate' any of the seasons anymore *cough cough* Crystallized *cough cough.* 

The flapping of wings and the roars of dragons filled the sky. It was loud that when the group needed to say something to each other, they had to shout it so that everyone would hear it.

"Chen and his Anacondrai army  have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything." Lloyd called out from his dragon at the front of the group, Anacondrai Garmadon sitting behind him.

"How did we lose so much time?" Kai called from his fire dragon, which he and Skylor were riding.

"You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind." Dareth called to the two from under them. He sadly 'couldn't summon his inner dragon at the time', so he had instead agreed to sit behind Zane on his ice dragon.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Jay meanwhile spoke up from further away as Nya, who sat behind him, spoke up.

"Well, we're running out of that." And she was right. The Elemental Masters had already lost some time on debating whether to take the factory workers back to Ninjago or not.

In the end they had decided not to, and only once this war was over could they go back to get them. Thankfully the factory workers understood the severity of the situation, and didn't complain. 

"There's Ninjago City, hurry!" Nya called out and pointed out as the group could see the coast of Ninjago, and the edge of Ninjago City in front of them.

"Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!" Griffin was quick to act, as he charged ahead on his dragon, the others following behind him.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one." Lloyd reminded the group one more time as Jay let out a cheer of agreement.

"Let's do this!" He tugged on the bright blue reins on the dragon, before diving closer to the streets of Ninjago City as wind messed up Nya's hair worse than a hurricane.

The citizens down below cheered as the dragons flew over them, but still staying close to each other.

Skylor and Kai landed down on the ground for a moment to rest when suddenly a young woman let out a shrill scream directed at Skylor.

"Serpentine!" The scream alerted other people, and suddenly everyone was running away and screaming in pure fear, although most didn't even look to check what they were running from.

"I wish I still had the power to change..." Skylor muttered as she covered her face in her hands, trying to hide away from the eyes of the public.

"You have changed. You're with us now." Kai confronted her, gently pulling her hands away in the process. Skylor looked a bit relieved, yet Kai and the other could still see the shame in her eyes. But even that seemed to fade as Kai and Skylor stared into each others eyes with cheesy smiles on their faces.

A sudden car honk broke the moment as Kai glanced down at the road, where and elderly lady was trying to pass by Kai's dragon that stood right in the middle of the road.

"Could you be a dear and move your Dragon?" The lady called up to Kai. Kai felt a bit annoyed that his and Skylor's moment was cut off, but still commanded his dragon to raise one of it's legs for a moment so the old lady could pass by.

"Thank you, young man." And then she drove off.

Cole couldn't help but snort from on top of the building he and (y/n) had both decided to land on with their dragons.