Wrong place, wrong time

I absolutely hate this episode, there's not much to say about it, all the second hand embarrassment I get is over the roof! I made the context a bit more harsh, and I'd like to inform you now, if you haven't realized it yet, that this story is going at a fairly slow pace, but.... as I was writing, I realized my ultimate plan for this chapter wouldn't even work out! BAH! Wrong place, wrong time? NEVER AGAIN.

Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it." Wu said as Lloyd took a deep breath. While  his eyes were still closed, Cole, Jay, and Zane drew their weapons, and started their attack. Swiftly, Lloyd blocked Cole off before throwing Jay over his shoulder. Zane then threw his shurikens at him, but Lloyd dodged them, and making the shurikens instead fly past him and plant themselves to the watermelon Nya was holding. Nya glared at Zane as the white ninja gasped.

"Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei." Nya said to Wu as she removed the shurikens from the watermelon.

"But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell." Wu said as Kai pulled out his katana and pushed it towards Lloyd, who grabbed the blade between his hands before trying to use his elemental powers. Suddenly Kai pulled the katana away, making Lloyd fall face first to the floor.

"Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was a basic 101." Kai laughed and helped Lloyd up.

"Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming." Lloyd looked down to the floor, a little disappointed in himself, before Wu spoke again.

"We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back." Just before they could start the next round, (y/n) burst through the door.

"Zane, there's trouble! The Falcon is acting strangely."

"The falcon?!" Zane gasped and rushed past (y/n) and to the deck, the others following suit. The falcon circled the Bounty while screeching, but stopped and landed down once it spotted Zane.

"The Falcon has returned with troubling news. What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?" Zane pat the falcon before inserting a small memory stick from inside of the falcon to the Bounty's monitor.

"The lost city of Ouroboros!" Nya gasped. The footage showed the serpentine under Garmadon's rule training and upgrading their weapons and vehicles. They were preparing for a fight.

"Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?" Kai asked in confusion.

"Looks like they're preparing for a final battle." Cole quickly said as Wu banged his staff to the floor.

"Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them." The team suited up and arrived at the lost city after sundown. Garmadon was hollering orders around the camp, but stopped as Wu Spinjitzued into view.

 "Ninja, go!"

"Oh, brother!" Garmadon growled under his breath as Wu glared at him.

"It's time we finished this." Kai, Cole, Jay, (y/n) and Zane jumped to Wu's side as Garmadon glared back at them.

"Bring it on, fools!" But before Garmadon could attack, Lloyd jumped between him and the team and used ice to freeze Garmadon's mega weapon.

"Aargh!" Garmadon groaned before his eyes softened at the sight of his son.

"Lloyd? Is that you?" He questioned.

"Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad."

"Stop him!" Garmadon commanded and ran away, leaving the Serpentine to fight the ninja while he ran into an abandoned building behind one of the snake vehicles.