✰ 𝘀𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗱𝗼𝘁 ✰

It was 5am on a Wednesday morning and you woke up to your alarm blaring, indicating it was time to get up.

Your POV
As my alarm sounds off I immediately groan in exhaustion because it's now time for school. To be honest I'm kinda nervous because I just moved to New York from Florida due to my mom getting a new job and I've always been homeschooled so I'm not sure how to interact with others like that.

After a few minutes of pondering and zoning out I get up and make my way to the bathroom. As I turn on the shower, I gather my things for my daily routine and hop in the tub for about 15 minutes.

Finishing up the shower I complete the rest of my morning routine and pick out my best fit, something casual but also cute.

~ [ you may change if you'd like] ~

I then go to my mirror to double check my outfit, making sure I look presentable. I don't dress for others at all but sometimes I just want to be acknowledged for having good style. "Niceee" I say to myself while going to get my Tease perfume from Victoria's Secret.

As I finished the last touches to my appearance I go to put my snacks in my backpack and make sure I have everything else I need. I go to grab my phone to check the time and it reads 7:23 am "shoot" I say "I hope I'm not gonna be late" I add on grabbing my things to walk out, school starts at 8 am and it's about a 20 minute walk from my house.

20 minutes later

It's now 7:57 and I just made it to school just barely on time. I went to the front office to receive my schedule and they let me off the hook since it's my first day. Walking to my first class I take a very very deep breath before opening the door.

I hear a bunch of chattering from some kids as the lesson has not started yet and then all of a sudden it stops. All eyes were on me at this point and I felt frozen in anxiety. Why... are they all staring?

Before I could get any more lost in my thoughts the teacher walks in the room. "Alright class quiet" she says in a semi loud tone, she then turns toward me "you must be my new student.. y/n right?" She asks politely" "yes" I say sort of quietly returning a small smile.

"Alright class we have a new student, her name is y/n and she recently moved here from Florida, please welcome her and treat her respectfully" she announces. "Okay you can go sit next to Reiya in the back, Reiya please raise your hand".

I then see a girl with long hair with a nonchalant vibe raise her hand, and as I'm walking towards where she is I spot a fine lightskin boy with curly hair and we end up making eye contact. Almost immediately I look away because I would have publicly humiliated myself by literally folding.

Time skip
Throughout the day I was adjusting more bit by bit to my new environment and I was actually kind of liking it. I ended up making a few friends, Reiya being one of them, she's actually super nice and chill.