Characterssss

I knowww I have a lot of other books to work on too but this came in my mind and I HAD to write it okay 😭

This will become my main story as well as Dance For Me, Baby, and I will be finishing up 2nd Times The Charm soon. It will take me a while to work on  I Hate How Much I Love You as I am trying to find out how to write that story still, as for Run Away From Death, I will save that story for when I'm done with 2nd Time's The Charm and I Hate How Much I Love You. It will still get updates, but they will be more frequent during the summer time.

Also I was thinking about making this Gxgxb, or gxgxg but I think I'll do that in the future.

Anyways,

The warnings are as followed: Homophobia, Sexism, Sexual Harassment (catcalling), Domestic Violence, Physical and Verbal Fighting, and slight alcohol and marijuana use.

I did decide to make one of the characters intersex, you'll see why maybe (if it works out or not), but a hint is I'ma try to write smut. I KNOW I WAS PRACTICALLY CRYING TRYING TO WRITE IT BUT I BELIEVE IN MYSELF I GOT THIS!!!

Yes, one of the main characters is a bit toxic, maybe not a bit but toxic definitely.

An age gap for all of you lovelies, andddd if you're lucky, like I said maybe some smut ;)

IF WE DO HAVE SMUT: Here is what to expect:
Choking (Heavy)
Slapping (Heavy)
Spitting
Knife Play
Gun Play
Pegging ;)
Breeding (No kids unless by adoption so DW)
Spanking (Heavy)
Ropes/Chains
Heavy Dirty Talk (Ofc)
Praising (Heavy)
Degrading (Heavy)
Forced Orgasms
Restricted Orgasms/Edging
Bruising
Make up sex (I told y'all one was toxic don't be mad if they don't talk it out sometimes)
Biting
Scratching (No animal shit so don't even)
CNC (Consensual Non Consent, AKA you can touch someone and other stuff without their permission unless they use a safe word to stop)
Anal play as well as booty eating, yup you heard that
Boobies will obviously be involvedddd
Threesomes might be in this book
You have been warned.

They will be very possessive and get jealous pretty easily.

You have been warned again.

The story will be taking place in New Zealand cause fuck America and why not?

BUT THE CHARACTERSSSSS

OOH BABYYYY

Fletcher Yuandia
23 years old
Artist from Sweden
She/He/They pronoun use
Switch ;)
Intersex
Full on lesbo (jus like me fr)
Okay NGL whoever this is THEY GOT ME GEEKING HARD BROO HELP ME!!!
Still geeking as I'm about to release this.

'I'll always find a way to push your buttons, sweetheart'