My drunk boy

Nicole's pov:

My boyfriend Georg and his friends thought it would be fun to go to a bar so he decided to drag me along too. I didn't want to go but I wanted to make sure he was okay so I got dressed in a short red dress and black heels. We got to the bar and they immediately went to drink. I sighed and sat in a booth next to them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. An hour or so later I had to use the bathroom so I thought I could leave the guys just for a minute. I came back to everyone shitfaced and I knew it was time to get home. I called Ubers for all the guys and watching them get in before taking Georg home. We got inside and felt hands travel under my dress.
"Georg no..not tonight baby.." I sighed giving him a quick peck on the cheek before going to the room to change. I heard him fall onto the couch and start whining for my attention. I giggled and rolled my eyes at his childness and got into sweatpants and a black tank top. He saw me and grabbed my hips pulling me onto the couch making me laugh.
"What's-what's your name pretty~" he hiccuped. I rolled my eyes jokingly.
"Nikki..I'm your girlfriend." When he made the connection he gasped and smiled wide.
"My- my pretty girlfriend.." he giggled and kissed my face. I giggled not even minding the smell of alcohol coming from him. I lead him to the room and placed him on the bed. He smirked and placed his hands on my ass but I swatted them away.
"Not tonight Georg You're drunk." I huffed while pulling out some clothes for him. I walked over to him and started pulling his sweat and alcohol covered clothes off his body. When I touched his bare shoulders he hissed.
"Cold.." he whispered making me confused for a moment before I realized he was talking about my hands. I giggled and apologized before putting on his new clothes. I noticed how he was about to fall asleep and smiled a bit. I kissed his forehead and laid him down. He soon fully fell asleep so I took this moment to place some medicine on the bedside table and some water before climbing into bed. I felt a pair of strong arms around me and chuckled as I realized it was Georg clinging onto me.

Georg's pov:

I woke up and felt Nicole in my arms and kissed her head. I had a stinging headache and went to get medicine from the kitchen but noticed there was some placed on the nightstand. I looked over at Nikki and smiled. She was so perfect..so sweet. I took the pills and went back to sleep. Snuggling into my perfect girlfriend.