Assurance

Nicole's pov:

"Georg I can assure you I wasn't cheating! He's just a friend!" I shouted feeling my voice becoming more hoarse. I couldn't believe I had to explain to my boyfriend I wasn't cheating on him. Wasn't he supposed to trust me?
"I saw the way he looked at you! And he even kissed your cheek! Who does that!?" He shouted back at me.
"Just admit you're a whore!" His words shattered my heart. My own boyfriend called me a fucking whore..I kept silent and felt him push me to the floor before storming to the room. All my tears just streamed out and I stood up with my body shaking. I grabbed what I could and went to my friend's house hopefully I could stay with her for a few days.

Georg's pov:

I let myself calm down for a bit and realized what I had done. I ran out of the room and saw Nicole's phone,purse and keys were gone..she was gone. I didn't even know where she was. I broke down in tears and collapsed onto the couch. my stupid jealousy..I'd always been cheated on but I never wanted to mirror that onto Nikki..she would never do anything of the sort. She was so loyal to  her family,friends and her partners..I grabbed my phone and tried to call her but got nothing. I panicked. What if she was hurt?! I instantly called everyone I knew to see if she told anyone where she was. She was at her friend Daniella's house safe. I sighed with relief and was about to grab my keys when I paused. I hurt her both physically and mentally would she really want to see me? Probably not. I decided I would wait a day or two. I went to bed dread filling my body. I missed feeling her next to me already.

The next day: bills pov:

At rehearsals we could all tell Georg was not feeling the best today and he didn't want to tell us what was wrong so we chalked it up to him being sick or something. I called Nikki to see if she knew anything. When she picked up and I asked she broke down in sobs. Panicked I asked her why she was crying. When I found out I was pissed. Nikki was like a sister to me. I could tell Georg knew I knew what happened because he looked ashamed. He left early so he could apologize.

Nicole's pov:

I couldn't stop crying all day and all night. I felt so lightheaded due to it but no matter what I couldn't stop. I felt so betrayed. I heard a knock on the door and Daniella went to answer it.
"Nyx girl someone's here for you" she said softly. I sighed and got up. I saw Georg and all I wanted to do was run and kiss him but the other half was so hurt and betrayed I couldn't even look him in the eyes. My knees felt weak and my eyes felt full of tears. I backed up and went to the couch and started sobbing. I heard heavy footsteps but they weren't threatening or anything they were actually comforting.
"Meine Liebling..." it was Georg. He brushed some hair from my face and placed a kiss on it. I smiled softly and felt the couch dip. I felt Georg's arms warp around me. I inhaled some of his cologne and instantly felt better.
"I'm so sorry Liebling..I projected my pain onto you..I don't expect you to forgive me but I just wanted to see you safe and apologize for being a jealous dick.." he stroked my hair as I laid on his chest.
"It's okay Georg.." I muttered while running my hand up and down his chest. He placed a kiss on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist tightly but not to where it hurt. We soon returned home and cuddled on the couch. I was wearing shorts which showed a bruise on my thigh I didn't even notice. Georg's eyes widened at my leg.
"Did I shove you that hard..meine Liebling I am so sorry" he placed kisses all over my face making me giggle.
"It's okay I didn't even notice it.." I assured. Georg bit his cheek and sighed.
"If you're sure.." he muttered while rubbing small circles into my hips. We soon fell asleep and I woke up to roses and my boyfriend.