Part 2

"Order! Order!" Mr. Loud says.
I don't really stay over late that much and I know if there is ever a time I want to stay up late, I just text Lynn and she sneaks through my bedroom window. No one knows, and this doesn't affect me. So I don't worry about it and lean back, watching everyone protest and get heated. Mr. Loud didn't think this would get this far and he looks at me to try and get me to help. I put my hands up and mouth "don't look at me" 
"uhhh- I" He looks worried and tried to think of something to get their attention. He tries to sound serious. "Don't make me have to count! Here we go! One, two--"
They obviously continue and I just lean back and watch. It goes on for a moment before Rita holds up her hand and does the- cut it out- motion when Mr. Loud isn't looking. Then she turns to him with a sweet, reassuring smile when he is seeing that his counting must have been the reason why they stopped. Even I sat up stiff when Mrs. Loud did that. 
"You did it, honey." She says.
"Sorry I had to be so harsh with them. In this house, it's all for one and one for all."
"And Lucy's not the first kid to make a mistake."
"Yeah, Mom's right. You've all been responsible for new rules around here."
And here goes their flashback. The thing is. They forget that me and Clyde at times have been in these situations with them. We like to be the cool sitters. But yes, here is the flashback to the parents coming back to the house to find Lola sitting in a massive tub of ice cream. I was supervising- how much whipped cream me and Lana put in the bowl.
"What? You said we could have one bowl of ice cream." Lola says as she sees them walk in. Me and Lana turned startled towards the door, smiling in way of being caught, whipped cream in both hands, near the bowl, and a mess everywhere. 

"New rule!" Mr

"New rule!" Mr. Loud says.

"One normal-sized bowl of ice cream! Per kid!" Mrs. Loud says. Looking at us, sighing in defeat. Me and Lana kind of showing nervous faces as we have been caught.

"By the way, we're out of mint chip." Lola says as she continuous eating the ice-cream while sitting in the bowl.

This time, in this second flashback, I was actually coming home with the loud parents because they picked me and Lynn up from our game. So technically- I wasn't in the wrong. But that snake was hella cute. But me and Lynn were explaining in an annoyed tone how the whole time during the game, people kept trying to trip us on their players to give us fouls. We were trying to explain to them why we almost beat one of their asses right then and there on the court. 

"Really? The whole time?" They said.
"The whole time!" Me and Lynn said in a defensive tone.

And then, It was something out of the wild. At the moment me and Lynn were talking, Mr. Loud opened the door, And as soon as he tried to walk in. Suddenly there's a snake on the coat rack, which hisses at them. All me and Lynn heard was a high-pitched girl scream, we looked at Mrs. Loud thinking it was her, but she just stood there looking. We peaked our heads in and just saw it was Mr. Loud reacting to the snake on the coat rack. Lana was sitting on the couch watching TV and eating popcorn.
"Don't worry. El Diablo won't hurt you. I found him in the sewer." Lana says. 
"New rule." Mr. Loud whispers in fear. 
"No bringing home stray pets." Mrs. Loud says as she walks in, curving and dodging around the snake as I pick it up. 
"Sorry, Mudpie." Lana says, turning her head to talk to a cow she'd also smuggled into the house.
Back to the present. The kids are still complaining. I just chuckle at the times. This place is always crazy.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! This is not up for debate! Effective today, no one stays up past midnight!" Mr. Loud says as Mrs. Loud pats his back. They start to walk out the room. "Now I'm going off to bed so tomorrow morning I can clean and repair Vanzilla. because..you know.. tomorrow's my, uh, half-"
"We know." Everyone says in a annoyed voice.
"Feel free to mark it on your calendars."He says with a cheery tone but forgets he has to be serious. "And off to bed" he says as he leaves with Mrs. Loud in their room. 
"I need to come up with a plan." Lincoln says as he looks at me. 

"I mean, you wouldn't be the man with the plan if you didn't Linc." I say as a shag his hair, bumming the look in his eye, the look in his eye tried to convince me to help him and Clyde with the plan, him knowing when i shagged his hair and said that, was a indication that I was pulling myself from his plan. "I would help you, but it's your parents. I have no say in this type of situation bud..."

The siblings start to go up, but on the way up they start fighting on whose room I will sleep in tonight, before Mr. Loud tries to still be strict and yells up from his room that I would be sleeping on the couch due to him needing good sleep for his "half birthday tomorrow". Everyone gets bummed.
"Not cool dude" Lynn says
"This is not fair. I have no time to get ready." Lola says
"Man, that guy's so obsessed with his half-birthday." Clyde says.
"Bingo." Linc says.
________________________________
12:05
Everyone starts getting ready for bed. They were nice and gave me some blankets and pillows. I pull out the bed from the pull out couch and set up. The lights go out and everyone tries to sleep. I lay there on my phone for a while. Hearing small noises from upstairs, just some of them not wanting to go to sleep yet, not feeling tired enough to. I know the feeling. I couldn't fall asleep. I was cozy. I put my phone down for a secound before it rings. Lynn texted me. 

Lynn comes down with her blanket and her pillow

Lynn comes down with her blanket and her pillow. She chucks her blanket and her pillow at me and from the stairs, cannonballs on top of me. I let out a gutted gasp and tackles her to the bed? couch?, trying to keep quiet so Mr. and Mrs. Loud don't hear. 
" You're such a bitch" I say with a chuckle. 
She turns me over and tackles me down on the bed. "But you know you like that I am a bitch" 
I tackle her once over, looking down at her with a chuckle before it was cut short by Mr. Loud. In a instant when I hear his voice, I move myself off her, looking towards Mr and Mrs. Loud's room, only to realize he is speaking sternly from inside. "Lynn Loud Jr. You are not supposed to be down here"
I cover her mouth and say. "Lynn Loud Jr? I have no idea who that is- But they sound like a total dweeb" She tries to escape my grip but she can't. I giggle. "If I find her, I will let you know" At this point, Mr. Loud has claimed defeat in trying to be a tough parent and just goes to sleep. I let go of Lynn and she punches my arm. 
"Bro. Your such a dick" 
I chuckle "Your welcome! Gosh. Your so inconsiderate" I look hurt and smirk. 
She looks at me appalled and shocked. "Inconsiderate? Really. Oh you-" She tackles me again, causing us to fall on our back. We almost roll and fall off the bed but she places her hand swiftly on the floor, pushing us back up and off the edge. She lays on top of me, us both hysterically laughing, trying our best to keep it down. She looks down at me 
"Wow. And now trying to kill me? So not cool man." I say with a chuckle. 
"Oh shut up" 
"Make me. Dweeb"
She is still looking down at me and me up at her. I don't what went through our head, or what even pulled us to do this. Teammates. Ride or dies. Best friends. Like family. Or- Not like family?- Not like- Gods. People ruin the "family" side of things. But these things were all running through my head after me and Lynn started to lean into each other before Lana barged downstairs and tried finding that suggestion box. I don't know what for, but maybe Mr. Loud would appreciate another suggestion, at least seeing his food- in both forms. Lynn had already been off me by the time Lana saw us, so now I was laying there thinking all these things while Lynn went to go help Lana in a way to escape what just happened. Why did I feel this way. Why did I do that. Did I want it happen? After Lynn helps Lana find the box and send her back on her way, Lynn looks at me. My brain just continues to panic so I just blurt out. "Damn. You really do look like a dweeb"
"Bruh!" She jumps me again and tackles me. I chuckle and we keep each other company until we fall asleep. 
---------------------------------------------