Part 1

The kids and us McBride's look up at the parents in shock. At this point, we call Mr. and Mrs. Loud, mom and dad, cause these people are pretty much like a second family.
"Mom- Dad- How could you" Lynn says sounding hurt in a joking sense. 
"I am utterly appalled" I say looking away, holding my heart, hurt. 
Lynn looks at me with a smile and the other kids go on talking over each other, getting mad at their parents for being so hypocritical. 
"W-What? Woah woah woah guys. Hold on." Dad says.
They continue and get louder. The parents stand in front of the tv and try to get the kids attention. 
"Order!" 
The kids continue to yap. Me included. 
"Zip it people!" Mom says. 
Everyone goes quiet and looks at mom.
"your father said order" she says. 
"That I did" dad says."Mm. Now. I would like to hear all these "bad words" we say." Dad says. 
I raise my hand and ask "So the rumor that Charles and Lana pooped in the suggestion box- was not true?" I say with a sly smirk and everyone tries not to laugh, softly snickering.

"Nessa- I-" Dad gets a bit heated because he worked so hard to make the suggestion box, not only for his families thoughts on his new recipes he made for dinner, that he wanted a good rating from, before putting them on is restaurant's menu, but also for his family to put suggestions on stuff he and Rita could do as parents to make living with so many people a bearable and livable space. Well, I am guessing he really didn't read the suggestions for: "Another bathroom" "A bigger bathroom" "Bathroom" "Bathroom" "A bigger room that could flex on Harry Potter" And "Bathroom". Wait- Either way. One day, Lana and Charles were waiting in the line after they got their ticket, all the way in the back of line. And let's just say- we all know what happened. And Mr. Loud was still pretty upset with it. He tries to calm himself and look at Rita for backup, flailing his arms towards me, but Rita has turned a bit, hiding her sickering. 
"Anyway!" he tries to move off that. "The words". 
What happens next, I wish I could sum up. There was just so much overlap of voices, including mine and Clyde. That everything just collided and you would hear the occasional- "crap" "poop" "poop nuggets"- a lot of poop. i got to say... But I tried to make out some so you could at least here some good ones. "Shnookerdookies!" "Snickerdoodle!" "Banana shenanigans!" "Six and two is eight!" "Darn!" "Dagnabbit!" "Dang rabbit!" "Dadgummit!" something about a motherless goat? " Mothersmucker!" "Poo on a stick!" "Aholehole" And more poopy related ones. At this point, me and Lynn are looking at each other just bursting out laughing. 
"Well- I... Mom-" Dad has given up in defeat. He has no clue what to say to this. 
"Kids. Those are not bad- words. They are more.. alternative words.." 
They go on with this subject for a hot minute before I realize why this whole thing started, and I just wasted another hour. 
"Crap. I forgot-" I say before Clyde grabs my shoulder before I could fully get up. 
"I already called our Dads. They said we could stay the night." 
I sit down and my demeanor goes calm and unknowing. "Oh alright" And out of nowhere, I jump him and tackle him down. 
Everyone is shocked how fast and no warning I gave. 
"You tell me this now? SERIOUSLY?!." 
Lori and Leni question on interfering but they know that if this wasn't one of my normal fights me and Clyde had, they would be very well damaged if I threw a swing. They look at Lynn for some help, but she just watches me with a sparkle in her eye, looking at them and raising a eyebrow, with a smirk. Only for them to hear Clyde laughing, after tackling him, I resorted to just tickling him because if I did much more, I would damage his fragile small body. I sit up and move some hair out of my face, helping him up while I catch Lynn stare. I smirk and look back at Mom and Dad, looking like they were already calling our Dads. After they see that me and Clyde are up, their eyes widen. 
"Oh no no- They are good- Sorry- Yeah Yeah." Mr. Loud says as he hangs up. He sighs really dramatically, in relief. "Thought Clyde would have died. Anyway- Everyone huddle back up." 
Everyone all got a little smiley and excited that me and Clyde were staying over, but we tried to hide it, listening to what dad also wanted to go on about. "Now." He says as he clears his throat. "As some of you may have heard-"
Before he can finish, we all cut him off. "We know. Tomorrow's your half-birthday."
He tries to continue "Tomorrow is my half-birthday, but that's not what this meeting's about. But feel free to mark it on your calendars." He says with a chuckle "Moving on. Lucy..."
Everyone looks towards Lucy.
"What?" she says.
 "...has been up for three days straight, and last night she scared the bejeezus out of me." He continues. I chuckle when I look over at Lisa and she holds her pen up like she did the whole- adding another idea to the list thing- as she writes in her note pad, probably the new "no no word" that had arisen. "So, there's gonna be a new rule around here."

 "Probably gonna be no more sneaking up on people." Lincoln says confidently.

Lucy slides next to him and jumpscares him. "You think so?"

"You really should start wearing a bell." He says.
"And the new rule is..."
Everyone leans in with anticipation. 
"Everyone goes to bed before midnight, not one minute later!"
"NOOOO! This isn't fair! It's Lucy's fault! Why should we have to suffer?!" Lincoln says.
Everyone starts to protest.

------------------------------------------
CONT.