page 8 - last page of chapter 1

"I can't.. Forgive you yet.." Y/n murmurs, sniffling as their face burrows back into the space of RF's neck. "I'm sorry." Priest eyes Y/n sadly, heaving back a sob and replacing it with a sigh.

RF stands, steadying himself with Y/n in his arms. Gentle, he wipes away some saliva from his stuble- purposely rubbing it into Y/n's hair. Causing a soft groan of annoyance at the action from Y/n. "I'm tired." They softly blabbered, nuzzling against RF. "I'm aware."

RF walks past the other Au's, ignoring all comments or remarks; concerned, angry, annoyed, confused- it doesn't matter, he ignores them all. He motions for a portal to be made by Hunter, and such happens. So, swiftly, RF shoves everyone- not Y/n- into the portal. Opposite staggered the most, but now it's just them two alone. In his personal lab. Realizing this, Y/n sparks in energy.

Y/n clambers out of RF's arms, and stumbled before starting to run around, and messes with nozzles, hoses, beakers, test tubes, and even pulling the dumb of drinking colorful liquid. RF, in a moment of dumbfoundness, let's his jaw drop apon seeing the havoc that's now become of his precious lab. Grunting to reality, RF stomps over to Y/n, yanks them by the nip of their upper clothing, and turns them around so aggressively they fall into his chest.

"I save and cradle you for five seconds and now you're thanking me by ruining my lab? You insolent fool." He growls, leaning down to the spunky idiot. "I may be an insolent fool." Y/n smugly smirks, only to not finish their sentence.

RF raises an eyebrow, seeing the slightest drip of hot pink tickle its way from the corner of Y/n mouth, in the slit. Narrowing his already slender eyes, he sees the unique shimmer of the liquid. He backs up, panicking. "You drank it..."

"Drank what?" Y/n curiously questions, wiping the droplet off their lip. "You're fucking stupid- you drank a LS potion- Lord.." RF blabbered sternly, grabbing Y/n's arm and yanking them to a machine. With a few clicks and prods at buttons, the world swirls and now, they stand in the midst of the living room. Possibly a hundred Wally's around them; Actor, Sightless, Pastry Pie, all the way to Collecter!Wally.

"This dumbass drank a lovesick potion," RF calmly states, holding Y/n's wrist with his mechanical hand. Gasps of worry, surprise, and groans in irritation and disturbance fill the room.

Opposite speaks up, "What in worlds' tarnation are you so fucking stupid for?" He groans, simply irritated. Y/n glances over at him, and he stiffens. Their eyes, they already have a haze to them. Slightly dull. "Don't look at me.." Opposite backs up, hesitant about the risk of me seeing them.

"Why? What's so bad about a lovesick potion? What does it do?" Y/n questions, before sniffling a little. Affects already, and promonately so, showing. The Au's all glance their way, looking at them as if their utterly stupid.

Actor scoffs, crossing his arms. "You must be kidding me, there's no way you're actually unsure of what that mistake of a potion does!" He sways, popping out his hip as he makes his sassy remark.

"Have you not met Lovesick Wally?" Og calmly popped in, walking up to them. "It'd make sense.." RF popped in. "There's a lovesick version of you?" Og just nods. Hesitantly, he takes their hand in his- RF following along- as Og leads them to the basement.

[Y/n's P-O-V]

I walk along side RF and Og, a tingling sensation enters my brain as I look at the two. Taking in the smaller details of them, like: the tired way RF moves, confident and stern but slumped, or Og- his gentle bouncing steps, popping back up then back down with every plush step. 'Oh, how cute they are.' I think to myself.