page 7

Hello, just a small warning This chapter contains kissing. You know, like the 'as the adrenaline fills your mind, you act rash. Thinking about the person before you, you close the gap.'

➶➶➶➶➶ ➶➶➶➶ ⚠ ➷➷➷➷ ➷➷➷➷➷

[RF’s P-O-V]

Panicking, I bring Y/n hastily from their place of death and to my laboratory. Hunter!Wally assists me by generating a portal before me, and I practically toss myself in with Y/n still attached to the chair, placed in my arms. Their blood spewed, splashing my face, hair, arm; everything. Even Butcher was disgusted, which is saying a lot. A. Lot. The man’s a cannibal.

I stepped into the lab after stepping into the portal, and the employees near me gagged at the sight. Though I couldn’t care. I rush to one of the preservative tubes, and use my mechanical hand and claws on my normal one, to cut and rib the restraints that were tied in eldredge knots all over their body. Once done, I stuff them into the tube, their body now drenched in the disgusting, smoke yellow color. I close the tube, and watch as their body shifts as if it were alive. But, it's not.

“Fuck… fuck fuck-” I grunt, turning to an emergincy dose of a special injection. I approach the tube and inject it into a custom made area into the tube for moments just like this. The rainbow colors fill the once ugly smoke preserve tube, surrounding Y/n in a bath of sparkling liquid rainbow. Slowly, I witness their body regenerate like a lizard. When their skull is finally back into place, I yank their now sticky figure out, and frantically awaken them.

[Y/n's P-O-V]

Awakening with a gasp of disturbance, I claw at the ground, my nails digging in like an act of desperation for reality. I take in the situation, seeing RF stand before me with a rainbow syringe in his hand. Don't question it, instead..

I reach up, my body curling around his like a great anaconda, and I rest my head between his jaw and shoulder, my left arm on his opposing shoulder, and the other under his left shoulder. My legs curl up against his quivering knees, and I allow myself to sink into his unwavering embrace

[RF’s P-O-V]

I drop the syringe, it clattering to the floor as I see Y/n shrimp around me as if I was a figment of imagination. I was shocked at first, but that was replaced with the feeling of dread.

Ophelia used to curl up like this to me.

Julie once did, too. Before hell broke loose.

Y/n? They're the only one I've managed to save.

Save within my hellish clutches.

I tilt my head against their own, my arms cradling their back like a hungry leach. My hands grasp their upper clothing, all blood stained but I couldn't care. I place my non-prosthetic arm below their thighs, yanking them closer as I lean forwards, gently rocking them within my grasp.

My breath falters, stuttering as I hear their whispered pleads of gratitude for saying them. I heave a slight sob, thinking to myself: “What would I do with myself if they were gone?” And my feelings clicked into place.

I wanted to deny it, but there's just nothing to deny. Them, in my arms, a trembling mess. The only thing I could save, the only thing the rainbow serum worked for.. Is them.

It's like all I've done in the past has led me to them.

Oh, Y/n. I can't allow anything else bad to happen to you.

I can't risk that.

I tilt their head up gently, my prosthetic still clutching their back as if it were a clingy leach. I lean down, wiping the sinking tears off their glossed lips, then press my own to theirs.

They stutter, but only for a moment. They sunk right in after, the wash of adrenaline subsiding as reality tickles us both with enormous gratitude. Y/n's hands on my shoulders tighten at my lab coat, soaked with their crimson. But yet, I do not care. All I want, all I need, is them.

Y/n, my perfect little thing.
So precious..

Stay.

They'll stay.
You'll stay..

Won't you, my Dear?

Won't you stay, for me… ?

[Narration]

As RF and Y/n curl like Yin and Yang to one another, the others finally arrive. Seeing the scene, they gasp in betrayal. Y/n, why would you choose RF out of everyone? After all, he's just bitter. Right?

Hearing footsteps, the two disconnect with a reluctant breath. Y/n tilts their head back, saliva decorating their lips. They blush, all adrenaline gone finally, opening their eyes to reality once more.

They saw Priest, and gasped. They cling to RF as a strong of panicked, and horrified ‘no's’ leave their lips. They bury their face away, and fear pumps their heart against their ribs. The ticklish sensation of anxiety cursing them like a thousand waters.

“My Divine..” Priest steps up, settling on his knees beside Y/n. He places a hand on their shoulder, and RF smacks it away with a deathly glare.

“I.. I didn't.. I was not aware Home was going to hurt you. It said it was just going to perform a simple ritual.. Not… damage you..” He sighs, glancing away as a finger nervously picks at his jaw line.

“Priest…” Y/n whispered, not looking at the mentioned cultist. “I.. If it were just a ritual, why was I bound..?”

“In case you tried to run away.. As wretched as it sounds, I know.” He shrugs slightly, looking at the concrete below him.

“I do apologize..”

Y/n doesn't respond for a moment, biting the tip of their tongue before they speak again.

(A) “I forgive you, Priest. You were knowledgeable of Home's genuine intentions..” Y/n calmly states, puffing a soft breath out as they lean away from RF warmth- he frowns.

(B) “I.. Don't forgive you, Priest. I think you're manipulating me!” Y/n retorts, shimming closer to  RF. RF places his ‘normal’ hand into the back of their thighs again, keeping the love interest close.

(C) “I can't.. Forgive you yet..” Y/n murmurs, sniffling as their face burrows back into the space of RF's neck. “I'm sorry.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry if this is too short, long, or confusing! It's 10:50 P.M. on a Saturday night for me and I got bored! Sorry for the kissing scene, it just felt write! (Eha, writers pun..-)

The lettered parts with A, B, and C are interactive. Vote on a part, the one with the most votes wins and it is how I shall continue the next chapter!

Anyhow, goodbye! Drink plenty of water, get rest, and eat for me! I love y'all!

Good night. :]
<3

Word count: 1,154.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜