Chapter 21

Pooja's pov
**************

Bhai did not asked me anything and I can't be more grateful to God.
I feel so lucky that my brother understands me so well. Without any questions he hugged me and now I know I don't have to be scared of facing the world now.

But not everyone gets everything, right?
Bhai is constantly asking me to go back with him.
How can I go back?
It took everything in me to leave my HOME.
I don't know if I would be able to stand him again.
A doctor saves the lives but maybe I could turn into a murder if .............

Leave it.

Now I have to convince Bhai to leave me here and go back India.
My shift was almost over and now I don't have any other appointments left so I think I can leave.

Coming back at the appartment I saw Bhai and Jennie cuddling on the couch in living room watching ashiqui 2.
Seriously?
Bhai never liked this kind of movies
This proves
Love makes you do things you never thought you would do.

Bhai's phone rang and he reluctantly left his beloved
Oh my poor love birds! 🥺

Putting the volume down Jennie turned around as Bhai walked to the corner where I was standing with his phone in his hand.

She gave me a sheepish smile while her cheeks were giving a tough competition to tomatoes.

I heard Bhai talking on the phone while coming to me and I stopped breathing the moment I heard that voice.
Yes
It's him
Five years
I didn't realised how much I craved his velvety soft but stern voice.
He sounds like a tough businessman.
My eyes were burning but I had to control
Cause I have no answers if Bhai will ask me about my tears.

I felt Bhai ruffling my hairs but I was not able to react.
No no
It's not good
He can't control me from miles away just by his mere voice.
Oh god!

After they were done with their talk I saw Bhai was looking at me
He looked.......... Worried?
He slowly bought his hands to my face and that's when I realised I was crying
Oh please
Why am I like this?

"What happened baby? Why are you crying?" The helplessness I see on my brother's face right now, I swear I feel like I am the worst sister he could ever get.

"Nothing Bhai ,i get emotional too much these days don't worry.
But wait , stop calling me baby now  otherwise your girlfriend oops! sorry, your fiance will feel jealous of her own best friend " I tried to divert the topic as much as I can but by looking at bhai, I know he didn't buy it.
I am still bad at telling lies.

"Come on tej, she just came back from a long day at work. Let her take a breath in peace." Here comes my saviour.
That's why we are best friends. Love you Jennie.

At dinner table (author's POV)
******************************
"I am going back, there's some problem with the new deal I was working on and I am needed there. I am sorry princess but I'll be back as soon as possible.
I promise" tej felt guilty for leaving his sister even when they met after five years.
But the call he received in evening made him take this dicision.
Shaheer was constantly keeping an eye on tej's business in his absence for him.
Shaheer was the only one tej trusted with his hard built business.
Even more than his two brothers - in- law.
In these five years both became good friends.
Though shaheer had his reasons but for tej he desperately needed a friend to listen to all the things he went through,to all the problems and ups and downs he is facing.
And at the most crucial moment shaheer was that support to him.

Only if he knew.............😏
(You know what I mean)

"It's alright Bhai, you should go" Pooja was feeling bad for two things
One, her brother was leaving
Two, she wanted him to leave

"Jennie, I know we didn't spent the time we should have but I promise I will make it up to you " from the day he came London it was all about Pooja for him, that made him think what injustice he is doing to his would be wife but now as he realised. He is not going to ignore any of them ever.
Both of them are his lifeline.

" Tej , you think I don't understand? I get it love, please don't feel burdened." With that they had their dinner in peace .

The next day it was raksha Bandhan and after five years Pooja was tieing rakhi to her brother.
The brother - sister duo was so happy.

Tej had to take the early flight to land in India till evening so that avni and pallavi could tie rakhi to him.
Little did he know he is going to get the shocking expression from each one of them.

Except for shaheer.
As he called tej .
The family didn't expected their plan to work but it did and tej was angry on shaheer cause he lied to him about the complications in the deal .

He took a note to deal with it latter.
First he was happy to see his sister's happy.

The moment he forwarded his hand for them to tie the Rakhi they were
Perplexed.

"Bhai, who tied rakhi to you?"
Pallavi and avni was offended by looking at the Rakhi.
Only they had the right to tie rakhi to their brother first axcept for Pooja who was not their.
Thinking it was any of their cousins the sister's felt betrayed.

"Calm down princess. First tie the knot I have a surprise for you "

After the rituals were done
It was time for the gifts.
And to everyone's shock and surprise and
Shik shak shook

He showed them a picture in his phone.

In this picture Jennie and tej was standing pulling pooja's cheeks who was sitting on the chair.
It looked so beautiful.
The family was in tears
But the person who's world stopped was
SHAHEER

He now realised why he felt good nowadays
He now understand.
Why he felt as she was around him when he called tej.

It means
She is in London.

***********************

Ik Roz meri chhat pe chaand aaya,
Karne uski shikayat :-
Tu kyu dhundhta hai use mujhme,
Teri mohabbat nahi hu mai,
Use maan jo itni shiddat se dekhta hai,
Teri ibadat nahi hu mai.

                      --------- Pooja (Krishnaa ❤️)

***************************************

*Tik Tik Tik*
Time for shapoo to meet

Yaaaaahhhhh!
I am so excited 🤓
What about you?

And...................
Krishnaa is back with her poetries 🥰😘
Show some love
And please tell me if anyone of you could make a cover page for this book.

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.