Chapter 9

Author's POV
***************

Two different countries.
So many different souls .
Still each one connected to one or the other.

Pooja was doing well at London.
Everything seems good , still her heart never felt at peace.

It was a fine morning when both besties were rushing for their respective workplaces.

"Pooji , be ready at sharp 7 . We don't wanna be late, now do we?"Pooja chuckled at the way Jennie was having a file in her right hand , her bag in the left one , her messy hair and a bread toast stuffed in her mouth from which she was instructing her to be at time in a not so clear voice.
But something clicked Pooja .

"Wait a minute, why should I get ready?" Pooja is already having so much work. Afterall when people expect you to be allrounder , they need everything to be perfect.
But did not see the struggle you go through to put their expectations into reality.
One side her clinic , one her secret, one side her house cause she don't allow anyone to cook in her house , she just take help in cleaning.

"Jeezs , how can you forget babe?
We are going at anurag's place for night out" and that's what ring a bell .
She immediately facepalmed herself.
How can she forget. If Anurag get to know this he will kill her .
Ufff.....
Not literally.

"Aahhh..... Yeah , i will be ready , don't worry"with that both besties went to start their day .

Laying down on the comfy bed after a hectic day is just heaven.
Pooja was enjoying her heaven when suddenly her phone beeped .
Ohh! Yeah , it was the alarm that indicates 6 pm which means she will have to get ready, leaving her comfy heaven.
Well , that's not fair . After working like a machine, attending almost 40 patients which was one of the highest she was getting these days . All she wanted is to have a warm bath , some tasty food and her bed-pillow-blanket.

But she knew well to miss anurag's night out plan cause if she did , she will have to compensate with atleast a whole day which she cannot afford , atleast not now when she was having lots of patients in line everyday.

Putting all her efforts she dragged herself out of her bed and went to bathroom to take a relaxing bath .
Atleast that can help her to relax her muscles .

Wearing a beautiful blue 💙 jumpsuit , she got ready.
Although it was March but still there was cold , not so much though.
Perks of living in London , she took a leather jacket with her , just in case she feels cold .

She was never a fan of makeup.
And the little bit she used to do was left long ago.
She just do makeup if it is important.
So just applying some moisturizer, she was all set to go till 7 .

************************************

Anurag's house 🏠.
******************
House was echoing with loud music
Everyone was enjoying. Some were having nonstop alcohol, some lovey dovies were making out in corner's of the house .
Among all that there was a soul sitting in the balcony having her not alcoholic drink , which is ofcourse a mongo juice.
"You know what , i can't believe you are sitting here all alone when i am finding you in whole house like a mad man " parth jumped in the scene out of no where.

"When will you stop scaring me like this" ofcourse any sane person will be taken a back .

"Ummm... Never "grinning like an idiot he sat there.
A thick silence covered the atmosphere.

"Pooja , you do know that I like you .
Right?" Pooja was not expecting this question at all but she somewhere was known to his feelings.

"And you also know that I can't return your feelings the way you want " not wanting to hurt anurag but she had to do this , everytime he drag this topic.

"Okay, as you wish. But i think I have the right to know about the reason behind this . I deserve this much atleast." Anurag was no fool to not understand her inner turmoil.

"Anurag, there is nothing to hide but there is nothing to share as well . Otherwise i would have done this way before you asked" she was serious when she said she will not share her pain . But sometimes you should just let your feelings free and now anurag needs to know about her .
Maybe then he will try to distract his feelings from her.

"Okay fine , i will tell you. Cause there is nothing i am gonna loose . But I am not going to share my pain with anyone cause that is for me to bear." She reluctantly agreed looking at anurag's sulking face .

------- vo tumhara chup chup ke mujhe dekhna
Mere har zikr pe sharm se bhari tumhari muskaan
Mera bhram tha ya ek khoobsurat chalava .
---- Pooja ( Krishnaa ❤️).

*********************************

Hey everyone!
Pooja is going to reveal her past now .
Are you excited?

Love
Krishnaa ❤️.