DESCRIPTION

Bishop Clark was a man who struggled to forget his past and the trauma he'd went through as an child, the trauma that made him shut the world out and become this mean man. He didn't have family, or friends. Bishop was all about his business, never had time for fun or women/men—especially after his younger brother by the name of Jordan had murdered his first love. Bishop was once a loving man, but that particular incident along with other traumatizing things caused him to become heartless and hard to love. However, that all changed when he ran into her.

Sapphire Sanchez was a trans-woman who'd been searching for love for years in anyone she could find it in—she'd never had it growing up, she barely had anything. Sapphire was someone who desperately needed love, most things she did was just to be noticed or to even feel loved for a split second. Just when she was about to give up on it all, she never expected to catch the attention of Bishop—nor did she believe it when he showed genuine interest in her. The two would soon go through the struggles of trying to not only accept, but also give love.

In this short story we'll see how they navigated through life dealing with their pain, hardships, struggles, overcomings, and much more.

•••

Sapphire Sanchez | 26

Identifies as: She/Her

•••

Bishop Clark | 28

Bishop Clark | 28

Identifies as: He/Him

•••

Y'all know to get this chapter AND the next: '00 | THE ONE SHOT' votes to 100+ to get this first update.

Chapters are already pre-wrote, so, they get dropped depending on y'all ☝🏾🫵🏾

MWAH

••••