(2) First Meeting

I was walking down the staircase with my Dad holding my hand. And. There were so many people wearing black suits looking like some spys.and almost all the womens there, were wearing strapless Black dresses and it made them look like an agent somehow but anyways.  There, I Saw the person I was gonna marry, perfectly dressed in a dark black tuxedo. So This is Derrick Lorenzo? The Fuck. He looks like a page straight out of a Calvin Klein Magazine or should I say a total damn Greek God.I would be lying if I'd say I wasn't drooling over him in my mind but heck. It wasn't the time to drool.

As we both reached the stage. My dad handed my hand over to him. He Gently held my hand as I stood beside him.he was actually 3 ft taller than me and gosh,i somehow felt embarrassed.Ugh.

"Mr. Lorenzo,Do you Take Ms. Chambers as your beloved wedded wife and vow to take care of her for the rest of your life?" The priest said.

"I do." Derrick said with no emotion on his face.

"Ms. Chambers,Do you Take Mr.Lorenzo As your beloved wedded husband and vow to take care of him for the rest of your life?" The priest repeated.

"I.... I do" I hesitantly said.

"Congratulations.I Announce you both as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said while taking a step back.

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered something in a deep,scary voice.

"Listen, Don't expect anything from me or this marriage cause you're just a choice.plus I have a girlfriend and I'll divorce you in 5 months." Saying that, he placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled away. While everyone clapped.

A choice? Seriously? Who the fuck does he think he is? I'm no less. I tip-toed and leaned in to whisper something in his ear.

"The same things applies to you.I Would've never married you if it wasn't for my Family.Plus I have a boyfriend so don't expect some wifey things from me." I pulled away, feeling proud of myself. He Gave me a death glare. So did I.

The Wedding ceremony was over already. My Dad was talking to some relatives and stuff. I huffed while looking around. Suddenly a Fine Man in a black suit with Blonde Hair came up to me.

"Hey there! Congratulations on your Wedding!" The Stranger said with a Smile. Extending his hand for a Handshake.

"Oh uh,Thank You!" I politely said,Accepting The Handshake.

"So, Name?" He said while sitting beside me.

"Eliza Chambers. But you can call me Eliza!" I said while smiling at him.He seemed nice though,he looked like some criminal because of the way he was dressing.

"Daniel Marcos! Dani for short!"

Daniel Marcos? I think i've heard this name before.. but I didn't try to remember it since I didn't care much.

We both talked for awhile and laughed. He told me he was bestfriends with Derrick since childhood and told me many things about him. I acted like I was interested.

"Daniel?"

We both looked at the direction where the voice came from and it was Derrick. He walked up to us.

"What are you doing here? I thought u said you couldn't come?" Derrick asked coldly.

"C'mon! How could I miss my bestfriend's most important day?"

Daniel Got up and hugged him. He did the same. They both walked away leaving me alone there. Again..
Great.

I was sitting in the car after hugging Dad and my bestfriends, some of my close relatives etc.. after some time. Derrick Got in And started The Car.

I couldn't Help but glance at him every second. What? Not my fault. This dude looks like a hot meal even while driving. Oh God.. What am I even thinking.I'm Loyal to my boyfriend. Luca Still doesn't know about anything.

The Car ride was dead silent. There was no other sound than the other cars on the road. I wanted to start a conversation so I did.

"So uh, Where are we going?" I said,even though I knew it was  a dumb question.

He didn't replied and just focused on the road. Such a Dick.

2 hours Passed, and we still didn't reached. It was 12:33 AM already. suddenly he spoke.

"Listen, I want to clear somethings. 1st: Stay away from me and don't dare to come near my room.
2nd: Don't talk to me unless it's something important or I talk to you first.
3rd: No need to act like my wife.
4th:Mind your own business.
5th: My Girlfriend will be coming over so don't try to show up in front of her." He said harshly and sternly without looking at me.

"I also would like to clear some things sir"
1st: Not interested in you or your things.
2nd: not interested in talking to you,
3rd:Not interested in acting like your wifey.
4th: would love to mind my own business.
5th: and my Boyfriend might come over too so you also don't need to show up in front of him. He might feel uncomfortable.Thanks." I said while scoffing at him.

He looked a taken aback . I smirked, it felt like I won something. He glared at me before focusing on the road again.

Almost after 4 hours passed, we stopped infront of a massive Mansion that looked like some Palace. Derrick parked the car In the garage and quietly Got out of the car,Slamming the door on my face. What the hell? He could try to be a gentleman and open the freaking door for me but anyway, I opened the door by myself and got out.

Holding my big azz gown. I walked inside the Mansion. As soon as I got in,An Aged Women greeted me who looked like a maid. I smiled at her. She asked me if I was hungry,I slightly shook my head as she led me to a huge room.

"This is your room from now, Mrs.Lorenzo"

Mrs.Lorenzo? I kinda liked the Name but still no.

"Thanks a lot! But just call me Eliza or Elle!" I politely said while smiling.

"Oh haha! Of course Darling." She said and walked away while closing the door.

Alright.So this is my Life now..I was kinda happy because I didn't have to share my bedroom with that Dick.I took a warm shower,Changed into some comfy pajamas, and decided to chat with my bestie, Deesha.