(1) The Helplessness of Eliza

I Hate Him.

I Hate My Dad. How could he do this to his only child aka me?! I never thought he would
Do such injustice with me!

I Just wanna run away from here. I just wished this was a nightmare and when I wake up.everything is normal but it was reality.

you might be wondering what happened?

Well,My Dad just told me i was going to marry his business partner. Derrick Lorenzo, I've never seen him in person. He was 2-3 years older than me. My dad always used to talk about him but I didn't knew much about him and I didn't want to either. There's no way I'm gonna marry someone I don't even know properly. Besides, I have a boyfriend already. Suddenly someone knocked on my bedroom's door.

"Come in" I said blankly.

"Eliza dear,Be prepared. Tomorrow is your Wedding." My Father said with a smile on his face.

"No Dad! I won't fucking marry him! And you can't force me! ..Please try to understand me!I too have a life, and I want to live it!I'll do whatever you want but marry a stranger? No." I said sternly.

"Enough Eliza! Stop this childishness of yours!. Ur getting married tomorrow and that's it. End of discussion!" My Dad said while glaring at me as he slammed the bedroom's door and walked away.

I sat on my bed, clenching my fists. Feeling so helpless.Tears were streaming down my face.i grabbed my phone and messaged my boyfriend Luca about whatever happened but ... even after 5 mins.he didn't reply. I threw my phone somewhere in my room and started crying cuz there was nothing I could do for myself now.i have to marry that stranger and I have no choice.

On The Wedding Day.

I was sitting in front on a huge mirror with some stylists doing my Makeup and the maids were adjusting my Dress. I felt like crying just by looking at myself in the mirror. This was too much for me. I sighed.

"Is it done yet?" I asked the stylists in a slight annoyed tone since it's been 3 hours they're painting my face with makeup.

"Yes ma'am.. " one of the hair stylists said.

"You can leave now. Thank you" I said blankly.

They all left, I was alone in the room.i glanced at myself in the mirror, to be honest, I looked kind of beautiful in this Wedding gown.. My Hazel Brown Hair hanging down my waist.. And oh,they only put a light makeup on. Duh, this really took them 3 fucking hours? . Suddenly, I heard the door opening,revealing my Dad. He smiled warmly at me. Oh wow.

"You look just like your Mom.. Pretty as ever. my Dear" My Father said while holding my hands.

I didn't reply and just looked down.

"I'm sorry Child, But I had to do this.for the sake of our family's name.. Forgive me if u can. I never wanted this to happen.but I had no choice.." My Dad Said with pity in his voice.

"Our family's name? really? And what about my happiness? Does my happiness even matter to you?" I said,trying to sound polite cause whatever it is, My Dad is standing in front of me and I know how to behave.

He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Let's go now." He said as I held his hand and we both walked out.

***

Hello Bunnies! This is my first ever story so make sure to
Comment as much as you can! Cause I'm super nervous on how this book will turn out! 🔔

And Make sure to Votee!❤