Chapter 1

"Hey guys today I am going to be doing a get ready with me TRAVEL EDITION!" I said into my camera.

I was super excited to be moving to LA. A company will be sponsoring me as I live there and will be helping me do videos and become more known. I do my "get ready with me video" and start to pack up my last minute things. I was actually glad I got booked a flight at the end of the day other than 4 a.m because Gabi does NOT like waking up early.

My flight leaves in 2 hours so after I finish packing and putting my things into my moms car I go back into my empty room to edit my video.

Finally I finish and upload my video before I go into the car to head to the airport. After it completely uploaded and I tweeted & instagrammed about it I left to go to the airport. My parents sat with me for a little while but had to leave because they didn't want to get caught up in traffic. After the very depressing goodbyes my parents left and I went to get some coffee and a snack while I waited for my flight.

After about half an hour my flight was called and I headed to the plane. Once I sat down and was able to I put in my headphones, turned on my Janoskians playlist, and fell asleep.

I was woken up by a flight attendant saying we have arrived in Los Angeles. I get up and go get all of my luggage although most is coming through a delivery truck. I walk over to a lady who has my name wrote on a sign and was holding it up.

"Hi Gabi! I'm Amanda! I'm going to be somewhat of your personal assistant for the next couple of days. I'm taking you to your new house and helping you get situated!"

"Omg it's so nice to meet you! Thank you for helping me! It means so much" I reply.

"Well it is my job!" She says. oh...

She pulls up to a gate which looks super familiar but I don't comment about it. She pulls in and five boys are standing there waving.
This can't be real.

As we pull up 5 boys run up around the car banging and trying to open my door. I laugh but Amanda seems to be annoyed.

I get out and am trampled by all the boys.

"YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!" Daniel says.

"Yeah I am! I actually wasn't expecting to be with you guys or staying in yalls house. I mean I'm not complaining I love you guys I'm just surprised!" I say.

"Yeah! Didn't the company tell you? You're staying with us and making music and doing some collabs on each other's channels together." Beau told me.

"Oh well alright! No one told me that but I'm totally down!" I turn around because I felt someone behind.

I turn to see two beautiful brown eyes staring at me.. and his smile, oh his smile.

"Hi I'm Jai"

"Hi I'm Gabi. I already know who you guys are! It's kinda embarrassing to say, but I'm totally obsessed with your videos" I say while blushing,

"We love watching your videos and vlogs! You're so funny. No wonder so many girls love you and look up to you" Jai says.

Awh they're all so sweet. I can tell this is going to be an amazing experience.

*OK! SO I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND BORING BUT ITS JUST A CHAPTER TO GET EVERYTHING STARTED! I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY! I WILL BE PUTTING ANOTHER CHAPTER IF NOT TONIGHT THEN TOMORROW! HER OUTFITS AND THINGS WILL BE IN THE THINGS ABOVE*