Get her!

(Meanwhile...)

Tommy and Freddy walked down the hallway.

"As a friend, I have to tell you you've finally gone around the bend on this ghost business. You guys have been running your ass off, meeting and greeting every Dawson in the five boroughs who says he's had a paranormal experience. What have you seen?" Tommy asked in concern.

As Tommy and Freddy entered the Library. When the door opened, they turned to them.

"Of course you forget, Tommy, I was present at an undersea, unexplained mass sponge migration." Freddy replied.

"Oh, Freddy, the sponges migrated about a foot and a half." Tommy replied.

Tommy turned him in, he reacted as if he probably heard that story for the umpteenth time and countered the sponges migrated about a foot and a half. They slowly converged on his friend: George Dawson in the Library. He sat next to a table listening with his stethoscope which was holding under the desk. Tommy noticed George and sneaked over then, in a faux voice, uttered George looked down at the PC-4 Calculator, he went to the table, Tommy was hidden and knocked on the desk.

George hears the sound, Tommy grabs the book and groans, George perked up, Tommy rapped the table with his knuckles then slammed a hardcover book down...

*BANGS!*

George got his ear to hunt, his ear was off for the stethoscope, he was startled and jumped. As George finally noticed Tommy and Freddy.

Over at the librarian's desk, all the students looked over at the trio. When they saw them.

"Oh, you're here." George replied, as he stood up and turned to them.

"Yeah, what have you got?" Tommy asked in concern.

"This is big, Tommy. This is very big. There's definitely something here." George replied.

"George, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head, remember that?"

"That would've worked if-" George replied.

"Hey boys!" a voice came.

Tommy, George, and Freddy turned around to Carrie, Miss Desjardin and Principal Morton entered the Library.

"Oh, Principal Morton and Miss Desjardin." Tommy replied.

"What are you boys doing?" Miss Desjardin asked in concern.

"I'm sorry, George, Freddy and I are here." Tommy replied.

"With Carrie White?" George asked in concern.

"Is she okay?" Freddy asked in concern.

"She's fine." Miss Desjardin replied.

"I hope we can clear this up quickly and quietly." Principal Morton replied.

"Let's not rush things. We don't even know what you have yet." Tommy replied.

"Hey, that's Ms. Walsh." Freddy replied, as he pointed to Ms. Walsh.

They saw a woman, by the name of Librarian Teacher: Ms. Arlene Walsh is coming.

"Arlene, What happened?" Principal Morton asked in concern.

"Principal Morton, I'm sorry, Mary is okay. The Nurse was here." Ms. Walsh replied.

"Where is she?" Miss Desjardin asked in concern.

"Over there." Ms. Walsh said, as she pointed to Mary, to their desk.

They looked at Mary on the desk.