Bonding

(Later, at Gym Class...)

It was gym class at the local High School, as one class of girls were preparing for volleyball practice in the swimming pool, including the 'School Reject' Carrie White...

From the moment Carrie was born, Life for her... was Hell... she was raised by her mother: Margaret White, who was a Mentally Unstable and Religiously Fanatical Zealot, who believed that everything was sinful... and whenever Carrie had or hadn't done something like that, Margaret would beat Carrie, and lock her in the Prayer Closet at their bungalow home... because of the way she had raised Carrie, Carrie had become an easy target of bullying from 6th Grade and beyond into High School, especially from her class group: The Mortimer Snerds, led by Chris Hargensen, consisting of her friends: Tina Blake, Nicki & Lizzy Watson, Heather Shyres, Rachel Spies, Anissa Chen, Jessica Upshaw, & several others... But secretly, one of the group: Sue Snell, one of Chris's closest friends, had recently started to have second thoughts about their actions towards Carrie, especially as she had never done anything bad to any of them, which was also shared with the School Gym Teacher: Rita Desjardin, who had suspicions of Margaret, from the way she acted in public, though no one was aware of Margaret's true colors, Rita had a strange feeling about her...

Carrie was standing by the pool, in her black Swimsuit with white trim as the Snerds all came walking out in their red and blue swimsuits, laughing to each other...

Sue was then approached by her boyfriend: Tommy Ross, as he embraced her into a chuckling hug, before the two began kissing... causing Carrie to raise a small smile...

"Wipe that smile off your face!" Chris rudely snapped at Carrie, causing Carrie to lose her smile, as Miss Desjardin to blow her whistle...

"Let's go ladies! In the water! Caps on Please! Chris & Sue, let's go!" Miss Desjardin called, still blowing her whistle.

Throughout the game, everyone took part... except Carrie, who would spend most of the game standing in the corner, only taking shots that fell her way...

As Carrie was given a chance, she took her shot, but accidently hit Sue in the back of the head...

"You eat shit." Chris mocked as she threw the ball back at Carrie...

(Later, in the Changing Rooms...)

Everyone was washed and getting dressed, to finish for the day... Carrie however was still showering, washing her elegant and feminine body with a bar of soap...

As Carrie continued to shower, she and everyone were unaware, as slithered up the shower drainpipe, gripping hard onto the tiled surface, despite the flows of shower water...

As Carrie looked around, it saw there quite a lot of people within the changing room it had sneaked into, it quickly needed to find a new host to hide in... it could have chosen anyone, but would be spotted too easily... but then it noticed the closet person it could find... Carrie, as well as sensing a strange feeling from her, as it quickly slithered towards her unnoticed...

As Carrie dropped her bar of soap, panicking from seeing her soap in blood form, her first period... But as Carrie looks down at her soap telekinetically.

"What- Telekinetic. Invisible. What the-" Carrie said in worry.

Carrie screamed loudly, as the creature quickly latched onto Carrie's hands down, as Carrie tried to get it off her with no effect, as it telekinetic, crawled and slithered up her body, before it quickly sank into her skin and body, while Carrie continued screaming for help, as she ran towards the Snerds, before grabbing Sue's shirt with her telekinetic-soaked hand...

"Get off me you Freak!" Sue gasped, as Carrie let go, leaving a telekinetic handprint on Sue's shirt.

"Wha-What's happening, what's wrong with-...? Oh it's telekinetically." Carrie was shocked, as she looked down to see telekinetically down her legs with the shower water...