chapter 32

Hi guys , we finally reached an ending point. It is sad to write this final chapter but still .we have to end at some point.i know people supported me .love you a lot guys .i will come back with bang on .please stay tuned
AUTHOR'S POV :
Babe is waiting for winner to enter his house .when winner entered his house.north is holding winner's neck and Babe kicked winner . He fell down and tied him to chair. Meanwhile porsche managed to capture winner's assistant .
Kinn and alan are following tony. Porsche started enquiring Winner.porsche used a technique where criminals will be in  a position that a single drop of water falls on their head .it is a japanese technique where you just want it to end.it looks very simple but it affects your thinking also.
CONVERSATION MODE ON :
Porsche : i will ask you only one question . Give me the answer and no one will torture you.
Babe : I can't fucking promise you
Porsche : please calm down bro
Winner: i will not tell you. You will regret leaving me.  Don't you feel sad . Your little boy is in my bed.
( Babe started punching winner's face. Babe want to see blood flow out from winner.winner is not ready to answer )
Porsche : ok, we can find him anyway. You will only reduce our Amount of work.Babe we can kill him . Don't be shocked guys.we can show as encounter/ self protection.
Winner : are you insane
Porsche : you are insane.how can you do this .charlie has nothing to do with you.
Winner : okay , playing games with me?
( Porsche took plyers and he kept it on winner 's front toe . He is about to feel pain .he took one of the nail )
Winner : you can kill me.why are you doing this
Porsche : you have to pay for what you did right
( Kinn called porsche .he stated that he found out the real culprit. Other people cannot listen to the conversation . Porsche kept an electric shock machine which was used for mentally unstable people in the 90s.)
Winner : i will show the place.
( Winner took them to a nearby lawn .there is old house .Babe rushed with full force.)
( Charlie on other end .he woke up with lot of pain.he cannot eat due to burns in his mouth.his wounds are still sore.he was thinking about Babe .did they do anything to him .charlie remembered few babe's words" charlie, strength lies in your brain more than  your body .if you want fight people .you should be mentally strong ". Only one man entered his room to give him food .he pushed that man and ran outside .there is no trace of other man .he is running outside.there is other man waiting in the enterance .he opened the door .it is not opening .he can see the man he pushed coming towards him .door was opened. Charlie turned back with full fear but his fear changed to surprise.he saw his babe .Babe's  eyes are filled with full of tears. Charlie felt relief and he lost consciousness.he fell in babe hands. Porsche arrested that men . North and babe took charlie to hospital . Kinn with alan and jeff came to hospital .tony also arrived.)
Tony: what happened to him
Alan : he is fine
Kinn: hello sir , i am the officer.
Tony : who did this to my son , officer
Porsche : we are still figuring out sir
( Babe and north kept their mouth shut)
Kinn: sir , someone have allegations on you .
Tony : who is it
Kinn: winner , he says it is you who ordered to kidnap him.
( Babe is still keeping his cool .all people want him to be cool today.)
Tony : no officer, my stupid son is in love with racer . That is the reason for kidnap .
Kinn: okay.you have nothing to do with kidnap ?
Tony : no officer
( Suddenly pete entered the hospital with kenta and way . Kinn is searching for employee against tony for longer time.he found none. Pete knew kenta from childhood . Their friendship ended in short time .After pete moved back with his grandfather.Pete enquired about kenta .he found a truth that kenta is actually tony's son.even kenta don't know that because he said he is an orphan .tony left kenta mother before he is born .they are in college.he don't know about kenta.he is married to pete's mother.kenta was treated like a dog .after knowing truth kenta didn't confront tony but followed him and got all evidence but still he is loyal to him and not able to approach anyone.when he saw how charlie is harrased and about assualted by some other person. All these years he is treating charlie and taking care of them .Both charlie and kenta are on same boat. They love him so they can't go against him .kenta lost his cool after seeing charlie like that. He called pete )
Tony : kenta why are you here
Kenta: officer , here is the evidence for kidnap .arrest him .
Tony : kenta
Kenta :papa , i know our truth.please stop bothering charlie.
Tony : why do you care about that little shit.is he more important than me.
( Babe started punching tony's face.charlie got consciousness and came out.he saw babe beating his father)
Charlie : babe , leave him
Babe : charlie , he is the one who ordered to kidnap you
Charlie : no babe , it is winner
Kenta : no charlie , dad did it.
Charlie: dad, please tell me all these people are feeding me wrong things. Tell me you loved me .oh sorry, you cannot say it right. You killed my mom.why are you so horrible.
Tony: you believe them
Charlie : i should believe you.is there any day you left me without brusies. Ok leave that when is my birthday?
Tony : you are the most disobedient son .
Charlie : okay , whatever you think .it really doesn't effect me anymore. Please leave me.
Charlie : officer , no need of filing any compliant for my case.
( Babe went near charlie .he hugged and charlie is crying .babe eyes are turning red and he want to kill tony but kinn and porsche arrested tony .ravel gave evidence for pete's father death.tony is arrested.)
10 days later
( Ravel is looking after charlie while whole tony's business is handeled by pete since charlie is not fully equipped for that role of ceo. Alan got his x-hunter team full rights.pete and way are waiting for their marriage day .north and sonic are enjoying their dating period.babe is still a racer and model .pete hired kenta as his secretary .pete really believe kenta's loyalty. Kim and kenta met in office.kenta  has similar eyes of charlie .kenta likes kim .they are not in relationship or anything .they are exchanging glances.)
1 month later
( Charlie is back to form and he went to office not to take over but ask for money.charlie went to shop and bought a engagement ring for babe .he suprised babe by keeping the ring in his cake. Even babe took that ring and babe kneeled down and he took the ring he brought for charlie .he proposed in front of everyone in big hotel. Charlie accepted the ring .ravel kissed both of them .alan already proposed jeff and he accepted . They are working hard in x hunter new car company.they sell best cars in the world.)
6 years later
Babe : charlie , allow me one time to fuck you
Charlie : i already told you . I will allow you when i feel it .
Babe : charlie, we have very little time.max and lily will come back from school. I can't beg you all the day.
Charlie : okay ride me
Babe : i want to fuck you .i am serious .it has been six months. Only you top me .
Charlie : what did you do that day. I am not able to walk for week .if you want sex , just ride me
Babe : i am sorry , charlie .i am promising you .i will be gentle .
Charlie : okay
( Babe and charlie are enjoying their sex to fullest.they both had biological children through ivf .lily is born through babe's sperms and max by charlie.they love both children.both pamper lily.max is should be trained to be become ceo of a company.max is the younger one.charlie want lily to take over because he can see she is very capable.she follows charlie's every word.she is pet of charlie .Babe and max do things together. They both like racing.when babe has to race , charlie stays at home .when charlie has things to do he takes kids with him and nanny.charlie although ceo of company.he still cook for babe.he never allows children to see babe's modelling pics.Ravel visit them sundays. Pete and way are not interested in children.they are cool uncles .kenta and kim started a relationship.north and sonic married .they adopted a girl named ink.)
( Max and lily ran towards their parents. They are visiting their grandfather so the driver brought them early from school .charlie is still sleeping half naked .)
Lily: papa , why is daddy sleeping .
Babe : daddy is sick .
Max : is daddy having a fever.?
( Both went near charlie and sat beside him .lily is touching his head and max is patting his hair.charlie got up .babe is seeing them from far.he is the happiest man alive.he went near them .he kissed them all)
Charlie : i love you
Babe: I KNOW YOU LOVE ME
             Thank you guys