chapter 1

Hi readers this story is a pure fanfic. If there is a copyright issue .please contact me and don't report me . This story has nothing to do with actors or writers of the series . I am going to discuss sensitive topic of child abuse . Before reading please make sure you are not a victim of child abuse or any kind of abuse .

Babe is known as king of hallows . He is best car racer that ever has born . He is very famous in entire asia to people who follow racing. He works for xhunter team . Babe broke all girl's heart by declaring he is gay .  When babe is just a mechanic in x-hunter team . Alan is head and captain of team . He saw something in babe .that rage and anger in him unlike his peers . Alan is the mentor that anyone should have . Way is another team  member who is with babe and  Alan . Other members of team are dean, north and sonic . Babe has a father . His father name is reval and his mother left his father because he went bankrupt .babe loves his father more than anything . Reval lives in Village even though babe is successful but reval refuses to live in city . He visits babe rarely. Babe dated winner for few days but he felt he is dominating him in every way so babe left him .he saw his greed for money. He had 3-4 lovers but they all turned out to be after his money From then onwards he only goes for quick lovers  .babe is 30 years old and babe's type is young , skinny boy . He prefers innocent boys but he never find one .babe didn't commit himself because he saw his father's suffering   . His anger and disgust on his mother made him the person he is .
On other hand charlie is only son and heir to the rich empire . charlie's father name is tony .tony want his son to be like him and run the empire . charlie used to be a happy going kid. One day when he came back from school .his mother and father are having a big fight . suddenly father started kicking his mother charlie went to save his mother and ended up in bad state  . Out of all his pain he has only his mama . When he arrived from school. There is no mom . Charlie went asked his father . Tony started assaulting charlie . charlie kept quiet in house and never said anything back. He speaks when he is asked to . He is sad and lonely kid .