Hidden meanings?

Obi-wan lifted Aria up gently by her waist, moving himself out from beneath her with a sigh of disappointment, giving her the passenger seat back as he sat where Anakin was previously.

Aria took note of how gentle he held her, and a small smile came to her face.

"I hate it when he does that." He muttered, looking over the drivers edge of the speeder to make sure he made it.

Arias face dropped, staring at Obi-wan with disbelief. "Your Padawan is insane."

Obi-wan just chuckled as he continued to look over the side of the speeder. Just in time to see the assassins speeder cruising below them about 5 stories down. Anakin free falling towards it before catching on to the back.

He looked back towards Aria, giving her a small smile. "Let's follow them shall we?"

"Well, I suppose your flying can't be any worse."

Obi-wan pulled the ship into a parking bay, not far from where they saw Anakin had crash landed. The pair hopped out the speeder, making their way through the crowded streets to run towards Anakin.

"Obi!" Aria called out to Obi-wan, before throwing over Anakin's lightsaber that she'd caught during the chase.

The one that Anakin had dropped while fighting the assassin.

Obi-wan faltered his step, turning back with a small look of concern on his features. When she threw it towards him, he caught the saber and gave Aria an appreciative look, before continuing to run.

She followed close behind him, apologising as she bumped shoulders with someone in the street, her legs faltering as she looks back to make sure they were okay.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan called, just as Anakin was about to sprint into a club.

The pair caught up to the Padawan, Aria glanced around as they all paused outside, an uneasy feeling passing through her as she looked back at someone who was staring at her.

"She went into the club master." Anakin, paced back to obi-wan, clearly still riled up from his chase.

Aria smiled slightly. At least he was eager. Insane but eager.

"Patience. Use the force. Think." Obi-wan replied calmly, looking over Anakin. His eyes drifted over to her, catching her small smile.

"Sorry master."
"He went in there to hide, not to run."
"Yes Master."

"Oh and next time try not to lose it." Obi-wan handed Anakin his lightsaber back, his tone firm as he looked at him seriously. "This weapon is your life."

"I try master."

The three began to make their way into the club, Anakin and Obi-wan side by side as Aria followed closely behind. The uneasy feeling growing as she glanced around.

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me."
"Don't say that Master. You're the closest thing I have to a father."
"Then why don't you listen to me?"
"I am trying."

Obi-wan seemed fed up of their conversation, instead strolling further into the club. He glanced back, checking Aria was still with them, and gesturing for her to walk beside him. Which she did.

"I still find it strange you have a Padawan." Aria said, her eyes moving to Anakin.

Obi-wan looked to her, then to Anakin. "Teaching is certainly not all it's made out to be." He chuckled and Aria gave him an amused smile.