A long awaited reunion.

A male with a neatly trimmed beard and smooth neutral robes was on his newest mission, and was busy talking with his padawan.

He had soft blue eyes and a look stress on his face. His padawan had a stressful look on his face aswell, he looked up and sensed the girl approaching.

His eyes immediately moving to her and landing on a pair of familiar green eyes.

Obi Wan smiled and the look of stress that was previously plastered on his face eased as he bowed his head, "Nysari."

"Kenobi." Aria bowed in return, smiling at him before speaking again "It's a pleasure to see you again."

He had certainly changed since the last she saw him. His hair had grown out, and he had grown. Though, she wasn't really one to talk. They'd both changed.

She looked to the boy who was standing beside him, he was taller than obi-wan. Quite a few years younger than herself with a padawan braid that ran down the side of his head, his dark robes contrasting Obi-wan's beige ones.

She remembered hearing stories about Qui-gon and about how Obi-wan was to train a boy. She frowned a little remembering Master Qui-gon.

"The pleasures all mine, Aria. How's life as a Padawan?" Obi-wan said, his smile growing as he teased her.

"How's life with a Padawan?" She retorted, her own smile growing as her gaze moved back to the Jedi Master.

"Ah yes. I did miss this." Obi-wan smiled, and Aria looked him over in amusement.

The boy...She had heard of him before. Anakin skywalker? The most powerful padawan in the temple. Or so people say. She didn't like the feeling he was giving her.

"Aria this is my Padawan, Anakin Skywalker."

Aria bowed her head to the boy tilting her head in curiosity as she got the feeling he had something he wanted to say.

"You're a duel wielder?" Anakin asked, looking over to the girls hilts strapped on her belt.

"Yeah, I am." Aria smiled, laughing to herself as she watched obi-wan stare at Anakin disapprovingly.

"Do not be rude, Anakin." Obi-wan frowned, but Anakin ignored him instead looking towards the girl with slight intrigue.

"It's a shame we haven't met before this." Anakin said to the girl, "we could've trained together."

"Oh I'm sure we can find some time. One training session can't hurt." She smiled innocently at him before looking back at obi-wan. "Though...I'm not sure your Master would approve."

Obiwan turned with a sigh, leading the way as the three piled into an elevator. Obi-wan standing in the centre. "Please try to behave?"

Anakin and Aria shared a small look.

Arias eyes pulled back forwards, a small smirk gracing her face. He may have been younger than her, but she was not about to turn down a challenge.

"Anakin, are you quite alright?" Obi-wan asked, looking to him confused, his stress was radiating through the force.

"Yes you seem a-little...on edge." Aria added, glancing to Anakin.