Chapter 22 { Not a mere night }

|intro|
(STABBED!!! EXTREME BLEEDING!! DRIP!... DRIP!... DRIP!...)

Odin: (gasps) See I told y'all!!! (Dripping)
I knew it! (Pants) She'll kill me! (Scoffs)
(Bleeding, coughing)

She'll kill all of... us!

Your   The   Reason  Behind   Our   Deat-

(Vague) Your highness!

Luna: Your
Venus: (Awakes. Small breathing)
Luna: High- (concerned)
Venus: (Gets up. Holds and covers forehead)

             (Sighs)  Uggh ~   again...!? 

|22.1|
(Venus walking down the hallway and Veronica escorting her.)
Veronica: This has been kind of our tradition since long ago to store it!
(Walking. Keep walking. Almost reaching a zone Venus is not familiar with.)
Venus: (looking around) And then..?

[Fb;
Venus: Why what is it?
Veronica: ...
Venus: is it true th-
Veronica: No, that's not it, your highness!
Actually-
Venus: (sharp gaze)
Veronica: I am no longer the head of the detector!

(....)

Veronica: It was bound to happen anyway since I'm no longer a non-ViA!
Venus: How long has it been?

Veronica: It happened.. recently.
Venus: Still means the change happened while I was present! And yet you didn't bother to tell me! Is it because it's tiring to report every little detail!?-
Veronica: No way-! - your- highness...
It's because your highness is always breathless and overdoing it! I just didn't want to add things up-
Venus: Do you know? You've a habit of resolving all things on your own! It's good to be responsible! But everything has its limits!
Veronica: (Flinches)
Venus: Why is everyone so bad at relying on other! -  (scoffs) (well I'm-)

So who is that?.. The new head detector?

Veronica: Your highness might've crossed path with her at least once. Her name is Cleary.
Venus: Cleary...? I've seen her resume for sure!
Veronica: Yes? Do you want me to bring her information data?
Venus: No need. Just tell her to meet me for once.
Veronica: Noted!

Venus: Then-
Is there anything more that I'm not aware of?
Veronica: (thinking)
Venus: Think more cautiously!
Veronica: ( thinks harder)
Oh right! There's a room underground of the palace where has been stored all the belongings of the late rulers till now!
I doubt your highness knows about it.
Venus: (underground..?)
Can I visit that room?
Veronica: Of course your highness!
But before that we've to clean up some mess! Since hardly anyone visits there!
Venus: Sure~ take your time.]

(Venus and Veronica walking. Not too far from them, two of the Royal workers gossiping and everything of their conversation was almost clear because of the long quiet hallway ~)

Person1: Hasn't recently quite often accidents occurred inside the palace!?
Person2: I know right! This time and last time as well! What's wrong with these all of sudden!
Person1: I want to say the same! The Royal palace used to be peaceful! What if it's bad luck or something!?
Hopefully Viarush won't started to break into!- Only this is le-

Veronica: (coughing coughing)

Person2: That's right! Everything was okay till the la-

Veronica: ( goes forward, takes the turn and faces them. Clears her throat) Ahem!
Both: (gets startled) It's head court lady!
(Greets)
Venus: (comes forward)
Both: (Bows immediately) Your Highness!
Veronica: Go to your work right away!
Both: (Bows again) Then-
Venus: (Nods)
(Walking down the hallway. Comes to the end where's happen to be a door there. Veronica takes out a keyring with two similar keys, unlocking the door with one key. Takes a lantern from the doorside. Open the door. There was a long dark stairway down the store room.)
Veronica: (walks down some stairs) Your highness please be careful with your steps!~