part-6

While Raghav is enjoying the scared sight of shanvi and having fun..

He was disturbed by a phone call ...

"Sorry baby I'll listen to you later and start our game once again ,okay beautiful " saying this he left from their or i can say his room and went to his office where his assistant is waiting for Raghav with a tensed face...

"What happened now" urged Raghav..

the cilent of USA is leaving for abroad and not wanting to meet you because the rumors of you being a mafia has been spreaded  all over the internet and are ruining your reputation and all the clients just became a kind of freaking scared of you and don't want to meet you or have a face-to-face talk.."

"Bro why are you panicking over a small shitt I'm Raghav singh and do you think these shits can affect me or can make me tensed huhh!!"

"I'm happily enjoying my time with my soon to be wife girlfriend and you son of bitch just ruined it..."
Raghav is gazing with his bloody eyes towards his friend or assistant..

SHANVI'S POV...
It been 3 hours since the beast left I'm feeling like I'm okay yahh I'm okay physically but this tragedy just destroyed me mentally.. so I just went to the balcony of room to have some fresh air
"Not bad ah I mean at such a young age have a huge company and people being scared by your name and many more is something many wished for"

I was suddenly disturbed by a knock on the door and it was Madhu anty the oldest maid here or else I can say the only one whom I have known in these 3 days..

Beta, khana kha lo..

I came inside the room from balcony and take a sit on the bed and asked anty to sit along with me...

"Anty betho naa "

Nhi shanvi beta hum jaise logo ki ye jgh nhi hai me theek hu tum khana khalo jb se aaai ho pta nhi kya hi khaya hai tumne....
Aaise gussa khana pr krna Acha nhi hai..

Aaj tk Raghav ji aaise kisi ldki ko ghr nhi lae pta nhi kya chl hai hai aap dono ka pr jo bhi khe hum Raghav ji ko kuch to lagav hai aapse....

Shanvi's pov...
I just went black on hearing Madhu anty saying sweet about a beast or a dinosaur I'm no I just can't believe it okay I agree that if he hadn't brought ant women or girl at home but who knows what he is doing outside the house...

I was just went Missing in my thoughts again when Madhu anty tapped on my back..

"What are you thinking did I say something wrong"..?

Aree no no it just my stupid brain always left the track...

Anty aap jao me khalungi rkh do aap...

When she just stand to bid bye to anty Raghav came inside with his same cold expression giving shivers to Shanvi's body
....

Hiiii loviesss❤️

Hope you enjoyed
Next update when we reach 500 views...

Byeeee