part-3

The next day....

Raghav freshened and went downstairs for breakfast maids serves him the breakfast without making eye contact with him...
Ignoring all the staffs there he finished his breakfast and went to his office

Shanvi 's pov-
"Huhhh!!!! Momm I don't want to eat this why are you always making these leafy vegetables you know na I don't like them " she is arguing with her mother....

"Beta eat na look you are becoming thinner day by day and you know if you don't eat these leafy vegetables pimples will pop our on your face then don't come to me with  your crying face"
Said her mother

"Ohhkk ohhkk I'll eat" saying this with making a pout face she started eating..

Yeehhhh my babyyy... Shanvi mother giggle saying this

"OK mummy now I have gotta go I'm running rate for my college " Shanvi bid goodbye to her mother with a forehead 💋 kiss

But little did she know what was coming to her...

Shanvi caught a taxi and went to her college and what did she saw that there is a huge crowd in front of her ...

"What is going here" she asked slightly

Ohhh god look who's here...
Giving this tantrum statement mr.raghav singh clapped.

A kind of nervousness is roaming inside shanvi though she is trying to be strong in front of him but she knows who she is ..

"What do you want from me" asked shanvi..

"Oh darling why are you in so hurry we have a lot of time we'll talk " Raghav said taking smaller steps towards shanvi..

Due to a fragile girl she just lost her sense and lay on the ground

"Tsk tsk such a week girl" hearing this shanvi became conscious and notice that she is in a unfamiliar room it is huge room with dark vibe and black and golden contrast  everything here looks so expensive..

:Whee..re  am i.i...." shanvi asked with tears in her eyes..

"What do you want from me"she screamed crying

He just looked at her with his emotionless face and told her that "you are here to get punished in Behalf of your father darling "

"Dad Where is hee.??? What you did to them " she cried grabbing his collar

A hard slap left on shanvi's face "don't touch me you bitch how dare you touch me without my permission" yelled Raghav on shanvi face

She just don't know what to do or say she was in complete mess...

He injected some medicine into her to make her sleep and tied her to hus bed and went to shower..

That medicine is able to made Fer sleep for 4 hours.

After showering he went into his study for some work of his company as a ceo he has many work to do..

After 4 hours...

"Aghh" a voice came into Raghav's ears
A smirk appeared on his face

Closing his laptop he went to his bed

.....

...

.

Hlooo guess

Hope you like ghis challenge please vote for more chapter 🤎