Chapter 7: Wisteria House

||•

° Strong Language
                                          •||

וווווווווווווווווו

"AHHHHH"

Slowly turning your head to where you heard the scream from, you would see Zenitsu being chased by that boar man again.

"FIGHT ME! FIGHT ME!"

"HEEELP!! MAKE HIM STOPP!!? DOES HE ALWAYS DO THIS WHEN HE WAKES UP??!!?"

Zenitsu and Inosuke were running around in circles, Inosuke was the one chasing the crying Zenitsu who kept crying for help.

Tanjiro would turn his head to look at them for a moment before shaking his head and turning back around to finish what he was doing, covering up a grave with the dirt near it. This had caught Inosuke's interest.

"Huh?! What the hell are you guys doing?"  Inosuke would yell at Tanjiro, stopping in his tracks from chasing Zenitsu to look at Tanjiro. Zenitsu took this time to run and hide behind Shoichi, who in turn would grimace and look weirded out by the older man's actions.

"Oh, we are burying the bodies of the dead ones" Tanjiro would pause for a moment from pushing the dirt over the grave to look at Inosuke.

"Why are you busy them if their already dead? Just leave them there!"

After Inosuke started talking, you would get tired of all their talking and turn your head away, you're red eyes looking around before landing on something in the distance. You could see some movements from the small figure, narrowing your eyes to see it more clearly.

"--RK?? CAN YOU HEAR ME??"

Sighing deeply, you would recognize that annoying voice as the brat Yuji. You would shake your head, causing Zenitsu to look at you weirdly, only for you to glare at him and make him scramble back to burying the bodies.

'Brat? Did you seriously find a way to talk to me though there? How troublesome.'
You would say in your head to him, rolling your eyes at the thought of him being able to communicate with you now.

"I think so.. But it seems different than last time.? I can kind of see things.. But they are blurry."  Yuji's voice sounded distorted and almost like it was far away.

'is that all? does anything seem out of the ordinary from in there. did anything change?' You would say in your head again, glaring at a tree in front of you. Your glare at the tree had caused Tanjiro to become concerned for you. You've been staring-- Glaring at that tree for the last few minutes.

"Um.. I mean it's pitch black in here, I think.. I can't really tell since I can't see anything.."

'Dumbass. Of course you wouldn't see anything if it's black in there.'

"Miss Ryomen..? Are you okay? We're leaving now.. and you keep staring at that tree.." A hand was placed on your shoulder, caused you turned turn towards the source.

Tanjiro was holding onto your shoulder with a concerned look on his face. Inosuke, in the background would be running into a tree head first. Zenitsu was watching with a face of horror.

You would shake your head, sliding Tanjiro's hand off your shoulder.

"That so? Where are we heading now"